• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Ryan Mason ends his professional career as a result of the head injury he sustained in 2017...

Looking at that incident again, Guardiola speaking about tackles and injuries, thinking of Wenger who has done that for years and years, and remembering this one from Stuttgart this season...

...I don't think these things always or even most often happen with malicious intent, but players need to be protected better by the referees. Tackles that take injuries to the opponent into account are to be penalized by current rules, they just have to do it more consistently to stop horrible injuries from happening.

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

West Brom sacked their chairman and chief executive. :lol:

How on earth is that going to help their performances on the pitch at all right now. Ridiculous decisions so many clubs make to avoid relegation.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sky and BT get most of the TV rights with two packages yet to be sold.

M18CTID

It doesn’t get any easier for West Brom. Gareth Barry, Jonny Evans, Jake Livermore, and Boaz Myhill broke a club curfew while at their Spanish training camp, allegedly stole a taxi from a McDonald’s drive thru, and drove it back to their hotel!

BobP

Memri Fan
1bv5qvjnedj01.jpg

giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The worst thing is they've spent a shed load of money on their strikeforce. Watched today and they were absolutely dreadful.

lsm

Hi everyone,
I am currently conducting a research report into racism in English football and whether the rise of social media has caused a rise in racism. I would be very grateful if you could take a couple of minutes of your time to fill out this short survey for me please?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XRM2SV8

Thanks and good luck for the rest of the season

LSM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom