• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
No way in hell will he play strongest side tomorrow.

It would be nice if they kicked “Fat Drake” Deeny up in the air, but Jack aside, nobody from our current crop will be remotely interested that type of shenanigans.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not saying this is a dead rubber game, but I really wanna see at least a few youngsters. For the love of God we need to see Nelson play on the wing at some point this season, otherwise we can have no complaints if he decides to pack his bags and find minutes elsewhere.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Seen the table today and couldn't help but laugh. I'm an Arsène man through and through (with dips of turning) but **** me, we are actually contending with Burnley and Leicester than we are with Chelsea/Sp**s. It would take a monumental **** up from them for us to even sniff top 5 let alone top 4.

At some point in my life... I may blame Wenger.

Jae

Anybody with a ticket for this match? My first time in London, and match is sold out.

Probably a bit late now but I'd avoid buying tickets outside the game if possible mate. Plenty of them sell fake and forged tickets. Whether the risk is worth it or not is one for yourself really.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wouldn’t hold your breath for Nelson et al starting or even coming in early enough for some good experience

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was going to watch on Sky, turn the sound off, and listen to Motty's last ever commentary on Radio 5 live.

But just remembered there's a couple of seconds delay with that 72000 km journey for the TV satalite signals. So you'd hear all the Arsenal goals before the ball hit the net. **** that.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Probably a bit late now but I'd avoid buying tickets outside the game if possible mate. Plenty of them sell fake and forged tickets. Whether the risk is worth it or not is one for yourself really.
Although not a fan of buying tickets outside and haven't done it for many years (since I got my season tickets) no-one ever tried to sell me a dud. It is not in the interest of the regular touts for this to happen so they kind of "police" it themselves. Just be sure you check the tickets very carefully and never allow yourself to be taken too far away from the stadium.

People also sell you duds on the net by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom