• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know the league don't matter any more but I hope our players put effort and win let's finish the season in respectable way

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Glad that Kos and Ramsey are rested. I would have stuck with Ospina in goals even though I don't rate him. Just would like to see him given a run of games to get some consistency going.

Jae

Although not a fan of buying tickets outside and haven't done it for many years (since I got my season tickets) no-one ever tried to sell me a dud. It is not in the interest of the regular touts for this to happen so they kind of "police" it themselves. Just be sure you check the tickets very carefully and never allow yourself to be taken too far away from the stadium.

People also sell you duds on the net by the way.

Fair does mate. I've personally never done it, I'm not sure how prolific it is at our gaff but I live up North and it certainly is very common place up here. I've personally seen the police nicking touts outside games at both Anfield and Goodison Park (surprise surprise :lol::lol::lol:) on several different occasions.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We really can't afford having our 2 best CM as fragile as Ramsey and Wilshere.

They haven't even played that much during the first half of the season.
And they still can't play 2 games a week.

Hope we let them go and build around healthier players.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Was going to watch on Sky, turn the sound off, and listen to Motty's last ever commentary on Radio 5 live.

But just remembered there's a couple of seconds delay with that 72000 km journey for the TV satalite signals. So you'd hear all the Arsenal goals before the ball hit the net. **** that.

Some digital radio player apps have a delay function or you can keep hitting pause until audio syncs up. Easily done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They haven't even played that much during the first half of the season.
And they still can't play 2 games a week.
This is a meaningless game, no point in risking them. If top 4 was still possible those 2 and Koscielny would be out there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Do any of you have the Arsenal app on your phone?

I received a notification now, that Mustafi got a red card, before kick off. Turns out it was an error.

:lol: Believed it too for a second, thinking to myself this ****ing c**t cant do anything right anymore.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do any of you have the Arsenal app on your phone?

I received a notification now, that Mustafi got a red card, before kick off. Turns out it was an error.

:lol: Believed it too for a second, thinking to myself this ****ing c**t cant do anything right anymore.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom