• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Doucoure is better than Ramsey, Wilshere and Özil according to Sherwood. :rolleyes:

Seriously these pundits man, filled with ex-managers who were useless or footballers too stupid to become managers.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Do any of you have the Arsenal app on your phone?

I received a notification now, that Mustafi got a red card, before kick off. Turns out it was an error.

:lol: Believed it too for a second, thinking to myself this ****ing c**t cant do anything right anymore.

Yeah that was strange.

Almost fought with the wife for making me miss the start of the game. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why no Ramsey?

Im suffering here in my fantasy setup and its getting critical ffs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very concerned about Holding and Mustafi playing together. Mistakes r us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doucoure is better than Ramsey, Wilshere and Özil according to Sherwood. :rolleyes:

Seriously these pundits man, filled with ex-managers who were useless or footballers too stupid to become managers.
And I thought Tim is Arsenal fan :(

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wenger played Cazorla last season when he could've left him out and it cost us, probably doesn't want to make that mistake again in an inconsequential league game.

Also remember the death stare Ramsey gave AW when he played him injured and it resulted in his hammy going.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom