• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pundits and their wisdom

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's an arsehole and sacking him will not make him any better.
It shouldn't be about making him a better person. It should be about punishment and setting an example. Sacking him should be standard procedure. He can then go about making himself a better person in his own unpaid time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was he 'following him around'? All I can see is a moment when he's going in the same direction as Carragher.
Not sure in fairness, I just assumed it was a similar incident to the Liverpool fans goading Nasri a few years back in which they did in fact follow him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Dad looks an absolute c*nt. Sounds buzzing that his daughter has got spat on because it'll go viral.
Yeah it becomes quite disturbing after he spits. The reaction from the father should have been rage at that point, and Carragher should really have been filmed getting kerb stomped shortly after. I imagine the guy was in total shock and probably couldn't take in what had just happened. I'd never in a million years expect to be spat at like that from a famous ex-player and pundit. I hope that's the reason for the fathers appalling reaction anyway.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm afraid for me it isn't about why he spat, or at whom, or how sorry he is

spitting at anyone at any time for any reason is just horrible, and decent people don't do it - ever

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
rF-B8lqKHig.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it becomes quite disturbing after he spits. The reaction from the father should have been rage at that point, and Carragher should really have been filmed getting kerb stomped shortly after. I imagine the guy was in total shock and probably couldn't take in what had just happened. I'd never in a million years expect to be spat at like that from a famous ex-player and pundit. I hope that's the reason for the fathers appalling reaction anyway.

Yeah I'm not a father, but I know I'd be furious if that happened. That's his daughter ffs.

I mean the fact he's filming him while driving isn't on at all, also harassing someone over a football result when you're a full grown man in front of your daughter is a pathetic example to set for her.

Sad that out of the three of them, a 14 year old girl comes off best.

Definitely meant that :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He got roasted in public by his own employer. Seems like halfway through the interview is when he realizes he's ****ed up and might be fired. Guy gets on the verge of tears. Give him a break now, do we need to cook people to the bone for their mistakes?

I don't understand why this interviewer is asking him the same question phrased in 10 different ways. The answer won't change.

say yes

forum master baiter
Who cares? Carragher lost his head after being taunted but it’s a pretty minor (if disgusting) offence.

Should have nothing to do with Sky. I watch their coverage because they’ve got the best pundits, not because I need moral guidance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I kinda feel for him a bit here, he completely lost it and done something incredible stupid and disgusting. He was clearly goaded a lot by the idiot in the car (filming while driving might I add) and reacted in a stupid way. He's owned up and apologised, I hope he doesn't lose his job over it to be honest.

Top Bottom