• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Aevi

Hale End FC
Redcafe turning on Alexis... :drool:
His best ability is looking busy all the time because he's pumping his stumpy legs when he's running.

Pointless player.
Should be benched. Has done nothing of note & I’m struggling to see how he fits into Jose’s tactics/style of play.
He was absolutely terrible today, can't recall a single time he did something good. Worse, playing him forces players like Rashford to play out of position like in the first half.

But the worst thing about him is that he doesn't play as an attacker. He doesn't dribble, doesn't make attacking runs, he just cuts back in and plays like a midfielder. Why do him and Pogba get in each other ways? Because Sanchez constantly runs back into midfield. Compare with every other top teams wide attackers - Sane, Salah, Mane, Sterling, Hazard, Sanchez has just been so far behind thus far.
What I don't get is why he gets away with so many ****e performances?

It's time for him to be dropped. Simple as that!
Stop with the pitch wedge passes. Thats all he does and its doing my head in.
I have nothing good to say about him at the moment, he doesn’t fit our team should have started mata tonight at least he brings composure to the game and not a constant loss of possession
There’s no getting around it he’s been a massive flop so far. Seriously doesn’t deserve a spot on the bench at the moment I’d have Martial, Rashford, Mata and Lingard ahead of him.
Just been a bit of a non-event since joining. Even when he looks alright he tends not to be doing much more than making occasionally alright passes, but I feel like he's one of those players you want to be constantly noticing, something who's a constant handful on the pitch and is always pressing and worrying the opposition. He's not been anything remotely near that so far.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Redcafe turning on Alexis... :drool:

Absolutely #luvit

Did you see their poll and score predictions.

Since @Juan Matas Beard is a sensible poster, I hazard to guess he only selected the "safe Mourinho option" of 1-0 is enough :)

• 41% Man Utd 2:0 Sevilla
  • 15% Man Utd 2:1 Sevilla
  • 15% Man Utd 3:0 Sevilla
  • 11% Man Utd 1:0 Sevilla
  • 7% Man Utd 3:1 Sevilla
  • 4% Man Utd 1:1 Sevilla
  • 2% Man Utd 4:0 Sevilla
  • 1% Man Utd 5:0 Sevilla
  • 1% Man Utd 4:1 Sevilla

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Some good comments on their "Can we win the CL" thread, once they signed the piano player

I think we can. We have a manager that knows how too.

Barca and PSG are probably our biggest threats.

We have the squad. We have the manager. We will need the luck. I see no reason why we can’t.

Yes, we can. This signing could be a turning point.

Yes. We should beat Sevilla and with Mourinho and now Sanchez, anything can happen.

Yes, absolutely. Jose has won it with worse teams than ours and Sanchez will take our attack to the next level.

We have José, we have Sanchez, we have Dave. Think the signing of Sanchez will prove to be a pivotal point. Let's go get that beautiful trophy!

Why not?. I said that before alexis saga. On two games mourinho can win against any team. And it is not like we are complete underdogs.

Got a feeling that this could be our season if we get the luck of the draw. PSG in the final and we win 3-1. You better start believing lads!

I'm more concerned about the fact that Sevilla is playing well again tbh.

Watch us lose to Sevilla now. :lol: :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Absolutely #luvit

Did you see their poll and score predictions.

Since @Juan Matas Beard is a sensible poster, I hazard to guess he only selected the "safe Mourinho option" of 1-0 is enough :)

• 41% Man Utd 2:0 Sevilla
  • 15% Man Utd 2:1 Sevilla
  • 15% Man Utd 3:0 Sevilla
  • 11% Man Utd 1:0 Sevilla
  • 7% Man Utd 3:1 Sevilla
  • 4% Man Utd 1:1 Sevilla
  • 2% Man Utd 4:0 Sevilla
  • 1% Man Utd 5:0 Sevilla
  • 1% Man Utd 4:1 Sevilla
Makes our polls look democratic.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom