• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pundits and their wisdom

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I'm happy he's getting some stick. He's been on this moral high horse bashing Arsenal for years. Take that, my son.

He's got previous. Remember his throwing a coin at the crowd at Highbury and getting sent off.

Yeah shows he's got little self control .

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@Jury for President. And I dislike the guy a lot, like rea.. anyway, he has more human dignity than all you apologists put together. The liverpool prick should be fired but once again because he has a different status he gets away with a badly acted apology. Anybody would have been fired for that.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Punditry is getting laughably shock-jockey these days. A few weeks ago we were bound for League 2 after losing to quite possibly the best team in the world (and perhaps soon in PL history). Now United are getting killed for losing by a goal to a very tidy Sevilla side. Next up: the sky is falling after Chelsea concede 80% possession and invariably drop tonight’s fixture by 2/3 goals. All the above have been preceded and/or followed by articles about how XXXXX has set YYYYY F.C. right.

It’s all about churning out hyperbole these days — finding a whipping boy then piling on for a week or so before moving on to the next ‘calamity.’

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm not sure the guy filming wanted this kind of reaction. He's hardly the first to film a celebrity like this. I find it hard to blame the guy for capitalizing on the reaction though, given how over the top it was.
Of course, he wasn't asking for Carragher to spit on his daughter but did want some reaction. He wouldn't have broken the law himself by filming while driving if he didn't.

Don't disagree with much of the rest of your post either. I don't think anyone believe Carragher is innocent here, he should be reprimanded but we're arguing to what extent. Sky didn't sack one of their SSN anchors who got done for drink driving, which I would class as worse than this.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not read everything or know every detail in this case, but few things are worse than spitting at another human being... especially over being bantered off for a football result ffs. :lol::lol:

Carragher is a major ****, and should be punished. I reckon he should be crucified in the streets of Manchester and be spat on by people passing by. Let's see how he likes that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What else is the purpose of the dad filming his interaction with Carragher then? He wanted to get his reaction (good or bad) on camera, it's WorldStarHipHop/TMZ syndrome.
Just to film him, firstly, so he can show people that he saw Carragher. He also decided to stick it to him about the result as well, to make it funny. I’m sure he’d have hoped to see carragher look pissed off as a bonus, but it’s extremely unlikely that he would have expected any more than that.

And then there’s what happened, which was a massively disproportionate reaction, and is the only thing worthy of discussion tbh. Everything else is entirely irrelevant.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Just to film him, firstly, so he can show people that he saw Carragher. He also decided to stick it to him about the result as well, to make it funny. I’m sure he’d have hoped to see carragher look pissed off as a bonus, but it’s extremely unlikely that he would have expected any more than that.
Goading people and filming their reaction is normal behaviour? :lol: Starting to think you've been hacked.
And then there’s what happened, which was a massively disproportionate reaction, and is the only thing worthy of discussion tbh. Everything else is entirely irrelevant.
The dad didn't think so. You'd think he'd be fuming but he didn't seem particularly bothered in the aftermath

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Goading people and filming their reaction is normal behaviour? :lol: Starting to think you've been hacked.

The dad didn't think so. You'd think he'd be fuming but he didn't seem particularly bothered in the aftermath
This is absurd. What's the dads reaction got to do with anything? Do me a favour, please don't make a late bid to be high court judge.

For some reason, you're judging this from an alternate reality. I can't argue against this! smh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is absurd. What's the dads reaction got to do with anything? Do me a favour, please don't make a late bid to be high court judge.

For some reason, you're judging this from an alternate reality. I can't argue against this! smh.
You're an apologist. Clear as day. Absolutely ****ing shocking :lol:
I stopped caring about this two days ago, I'm just dragging you at this point. And it's working. :drool:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm happy he's getting some stick. He's been on this moral high horse bashing Arsenal for years. Take that, my son.

He's got previous. Remember his throwing a coin at the crowd at Highbury and getting sent off.
I remember that game. Bergkamp was sent off too and Henry had a load of tissues in his mouth! Carragher was soooo stupid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom