• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The last season's iconic figure of arsenal fans, especially the AFTV, seems to not have been worth worshipping that much after all.

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Mourinho is really out of ideas it seems, he's been basically trying to copy his 2015 Chelsea team when they won the title.

Physical defenders who aren't too good with the ball, from Terry and Cahill to Jones, Smalling, Bailly now. Right footed left-back who mainly defends, Azpi to Young. Matic in midfield alongside a creative player, Cesc and now Pogba, who hasn't worked out in that role. Even uses McTominay now similarly to Ramires to sure up the midfield in big games.

A physical striker, alongside a creative dribbler who can win games, Hazard to Alexis. Two more attackers who are just expected to work hard and track back: Oscar, Willian to Lingard, Mata, Rashford.

Except Pogba is lost and the attack isn't clicking now, which leads them to be quite toothless in a lot of games.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The Spanish press are loving it:

“You pay for meanness in the end,” wrote Roberto Palomar in Marca. “And Manchester United is a walking monument to mean spiritedness. Poor, miserable, they had everything in their favour to go through … and it was Sevilla that went through.”

“The general opinion of this team that was once respectable and no longer is has plummeted. It’s an unattractive, fearful team, rich in resources but lamentable in its play,” he added. “Mourinho is starting to look like a washed-up rock star, one of those guys that goes around holiday hotels for pensioners playing old hits on an organ with the base and the percussion playing on a tape recorder.”

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's looking for Mesut, mate. He sees Lingard staring at him with his stupid grin and Pogba touching his new stupid haircut and he probably just wants to cry. He says he wanted to win everything but he won't for a while. Now all that money seems not worth it, sharing a locker room with those goofs.

Alexis wasn't the first and won't be the last player to leave Arsenal and find that the grass isn't always greener.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Alexis wasn't the first and won't be the last player to leave Arsenal and find that the grass isn't always greener.
Speaking of Alexis, I just saw in the news section on this site that players hated him because he was running the least when they were shown stats at the end of the game in the locker room and he was making these faces for the camera like he's too good for the team.
The mileage part doesn't particularly ring true to me, because I remember him running his socks off for the first two and a half seasons for us. Maybe after the Bayern tie he started to be less motivated, but until then he was pressing a lot for us.

Jae

Speaking of Alexis, I just saw in the news section on this site that players hated him because he was running the least when they were shown stats at the end of the game in the locker room and he was making these faces for the camera like he's too good for the team.
The mileage part doesn't particularly ring true to me, because I remember him running his socks off for the first two and a half seasons for us. Maybe after the Bayern tie he started to be less motivated, but until then he was pressing a lot for us.

He was never particularly that prolific in terms of his distance covered for us. He was always grossly overrated where as people like Özil were criminally underrated. In terms of actual stats Sanchez typically tends to be in the middle of the pack. I believe in 2015 he didn't even feature in the top 10.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Who knew Alexis would feck everything up in United’s ‘system’? Oh yeah, anyone who watched him for the last 6 months. Thats what you get if you have more money than sense.

Just amazing so many pundits, Chilean fns and United hierachy not seemed to take this into account . Think they honestly believed that if he could do so well under Wenger he'd be twice the player under Jose .

">

:lol:

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just amazing so many pundits, Chilean fns and United hierachy not seemed to take this into account . Think they honestly believed that if he could do so well under Wenger he'd be twice the player under Jose .

">

:lol:
I think I’ve said it in here before but there was and is only one way Alexis could have an good impact on United. You play him on the right side, you restrict him to using his awesome crossing ability and arriving in the box next to Lukaku. Its simply idiotic to take away Rashford/Martial’s spot and allow him to play that playmaker forward role.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DYPdUc2X0AAmy1e.jpg

Marmaduke

He hustled but it was deceiving at certain times. He would go all out at times and then take a break. No doubt he sprinted a lot but total mileage.. perhaps it wasn't so high.

Don't think you're in a position to judge other teams financial endevours. You had, and still have, your fair share of atrocious wages. Adebayor comes to mind... :lol:
Another that cannot understand sentence construction.

Oh, and whilst we have been stupid about wages in the past, feel free to tell me which players we are wasting money on now?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Another that cannot understand sentence construction.

Oh, and whilst we have been stupid about wages in the past, feel free to tell me which players we are wasting money on now?

I'm not familiar with your wage policy but you're still stupid when it comes to transfer fees. So much money went down the drain and you're preaching about financial prudence as if Man City is some sort of shining example. :lol:

I'm not familiar with your wage policy but you're still stupid when it comes to transfer fees. So much money went down the drain and you're preaching about financial prudence as if Man City is some sort of shining example. :lol:
So basically you haven't got a clue. Why am I not surprised?

Once again, I wasn't preaching about finances at all, are you stupid?

P.S. I'd rather spend £27m on Jesus, than double it on Lacazette ;)

*edit in: if you have no idea about our wage policy, why say we are still paying stupid money? Weirdo :D

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So basically you haven't got a clue. Why am I not surprised?

Once again, I wasn't preaching about finances at all, are you stupid?

P.S. I'd rather spend £27m on Jesus, than double it on Lacazette ;)

*edit in: if you have no idea about our wage policy, why say we are still paying stupid money? Weirdo :D
I don't mean to be rude, actually I do, but why do you expect anything other than stuff you don't like on a rival team's forum? Fact is, you're outrageous spending inflated the market in every aspect. Trying to justify yourself isn't going to cut it here, amigo.

Top Bottom