• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
There's a cat on the pitch and she looks so scared.

Crisis averted, Cat jumped over the barricade and the match resumes.

so many street cats in Istanbul, and they all get fed by the people live and work around whichever corner they dwell.

I've never seen a single hungry or emaciated cat in Istanbul. They all look like well treated pets - the pitch invading cat included.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ahem, it was 10-2

It's quite surprising how many people get this wrong. You'd think it'd would be burned in their brain.
It was? To be honest, I only watched the first leg and a bit from the second one, after which I turned it off, so maybe that's why I completely forgot we scored in that tie or it's my brain's way of sparing me of more bad memories in an already packed mind of disappointments from Arsenal over the past 12 years.:lol:

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hope Chelsea wins. Yeah I said it. I have nothing against the manager, nothing against any player. Club is lacking identity now. **** Barca.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There's a cat on the pitch and she looks so scared.

Crisis averted, Cat jumped over the barricade and the match resumes.

so many street cats in Istanbul, and they all get fed by the people live and work around whichever corner they dwell.

I've never seen a single hungry or emaciated cat in Istanbul. They all look like well treated pets - the pitch invading cat included.
A is for Animal mania

Latest posts+

Top Bottom