• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It was horrendous to watch, Mourinho deserves all the criticism he's getting and then some. This wasn't pragmatism, this was cowardly. There's no direction to this club, we can't even string forward passes together. Not sure why but Alexis seems slower than I've seen him before. Credit to Lukaku, the only player that looked to standard but as a team it's been worrying for a while now, recent results have masked that.

I'm going to the Brighton game next weekend, seems like it's the worst time for me to actually go to a match this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
To be fair to Sanchez, watching him over the last couple of games. He looks completely lost, like he hasn't got a clue what he's meant to be doing.
That's because he's not that bright-like so many others. There's a reason Wenger (allegedly) tells most to do their own thing ;):lol:

I don't mean to be rude, actually I do, but why do you expect anything other than stuff you don't like on a rival team's forum? Fact is, you're outrageous spending inflated the market in every aspect. Trying to justify yourself isn't going to cut it here, amigo.
You've missed the point rich, the guy I was responding to, was making out I had said something I clearly didn't. Also, you are wrong, our record signing is the same as yours. Give or take a million or two.

And of course I don't expect to see anyone sucking up to my club, nor would I want that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The Spanish press are loving it:

“You pay for meanness in the end,” wrote Roberto Palomar in Marca. “And Manchester United is a walking monument to mean spiritedness. Poor, miserable, they had everything in their favour to go through … and it was Sevilla that went through.”

“The general opinion of this team that was once respectable and no longer is has plummeted. It’s an unattractive, fearful team, rich in resources but lamentable in its play,” he added. “Mourinho is starting to look like a washed-up rock star, one of those guys that goes around holiday hotels for pensioners playing old hits on an organ with the base and the percussion playing on a tape recorder.”
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. I can't stop laughing at this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Two different sentences, not my fault you cannot separate the two.

Nowhere in my post did I say I am glad we didn't sign them because of the money, did I?
So? It still implies you have something against overpaying players which is hilarious because its the whole reason City is where it is right now. Don’t try your grammar police thing on me, who the hell do you think you are?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The Spanish press are loving it:

“You pay for meanness in the end,” wrote Roberto Palomar in Marca. “And Manchester United is a walking monument to mean spiritedness. Poor, miserable, they had everything in their favour to go through … and it was Sevilla that went through.”

“The general opinion of this team that was once respectable and no longer is has plummeted. It’s an unattractive, fearful team, rich in resources but lamentable in its play,” he added. “Mourinho is starting to look like a washed-up rock star, one of those guys that goes around holiday hotels for pensioners playing old hits on an organ with the base and the percussion playing on a tape recorder.”
I think I'd rather be spat at than take that barrage! I'm dying here :lol:

M18CTID

So? It still implies you have something against overpaying players which is hilarious because its the whole reason City is where it is right now. Don’t try your grammar police thing on me, who the hell do you think you are?

I don’t think he was implying that at all mate - just that we’d dodged a couple of bullets in not signing Pogba and Sanchez, especially as neither have come cheap in terms of cost to United. BUT....I’m of the opinion that players are worth what clubs are prepared to pay for them and if United - or any other club for that matter - deem Sanchez to be worth paying half a million quid in wages per week then that’s up to them. That doesn’t mean rival fans can’t laugh when it goes pear-shaped though. Nothing to do with preaching financial prudence. And yeah, of course City have overpaid for a lot of players since the takeover, of that there is no doubt. I mean, whoever thought Roque Santa Cruz was worth paying £17 million for when he was in the middle of recuperating from a serious operation and therefore had no chance of passing a medical needs the bumps feeling on their head. Adebayor is another of course but I’m guessing Arsenal fans aren’t too bothered about that one not working out ;)

Back to Pogba and Sanchez though - in any case, I’m not actually that sure we have dodged a bullet on either because I’m fairly confident they’d be performing better in a Guardiola team than they currently are under Mourinho. I also think it’s too early to write off their United careers but I can’t deny I’m delighted with their current form.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
So basically you haven't got a clue. Why am I not surprised?

Once again, I wasn't preaching about finances at all, are you stupid?

P.S. I'd rather spend £27m on Jesus, than double it on Lacazette ;)

*edit in: if you have no idea about our wage policy, why say we are still paying stupid money? Weirdo :D

FFS are you daft, wage policy is not the same as transfers? You're constantly trying to portray City as some kind of financialy prudent club.

Your bullish transfer dealings have inflated the market beyond belief that's why I labelled your dealing as paying stupid money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom