• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Despite being a calamity at the back, I do appreciate that Mustafi is a genuine aerial threat in the box.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
LOL That should have been a foul by Wilsh, but the ref ignored it. He basically just barged the guy off the ball. :lol:

Did we pay the ref?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Glad to see Ramsey and Wilshere showing they can work together in a midfield. New contracts for both.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Despite being a calamity at the back, I do appreciate that Mustafi is a genuine aerial threat in the box.
His mental misjudgement of flight vs City aside, I've always said his attacking of the ball is top notch. Özil knows he attacks the ball well, and always tries to pick him out on free kicks. It's his best quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom