• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Milan fans making more noise than ours when their team is out of the competition. The atmosphere at the Emirates is 9/10 times dead on our end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyone but A.Madrid in next round please only want to face them in final. They beeb damn impressive lately

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Ospina can't believe his luck. Plays like **** but has a good surname for the whole stadium to sing it

Bet helmet head is fuming
I was thinking about this earlier. His life is going to suck when he retires and no one sings his name again.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
By far the best fans to visit the Emirates were the Koln fans. They created an unbelievable atmosphere and deserved better than that mug Jhon Cordoba. The worst footballer I have ever watched live.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Agree I know things are bad but show some support
SupportGuy.jpg

skip spence

Just checking in, had a amateur's game myself actually. Nice to see Ramsey and Wilshere out there together. How are they doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom