• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought he was excellent yesterday, was everywhere. He's having the same influence over games these days now as he was doing back during his big 2013-14 season. Need to keep this guy.

Mentioned at the match day thread, Welbeck got his brace and Ramsey thinks about celebrating and then put his hands on the back of his head.

Probably thinking "that should've been my goal..."

Killer mentality.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mentioned at the match day thread, Welbeck got his brace and Ramsey thinks about celebrating and then put his hands on the back of his head.

Probably thinking "that should've been my goal..."

Killer mentality.

Also, the best thing about that goal was that it was another example of how devastating Wilshere and Ramsey can be together. Wenger and/or our next coach needs to play Wilshere in a more advanced position so that he can have an impact in the box. Not only can Wilshere score goals, but he can find Ramsey when he makes those runs.

The spacing of a front six of PEA, Mkhi, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, and Xhaka can be so devastating. PEA stretching the defense. PEA and Mkhi looking to link up with each other. Wilshere playing a similar role as Mkhi, but slightly deeper. Özil roaming everywhere and linking up with everyone. Ramsey playing B2B and making runs into the box. Xhaka focusing on defense, distribution, and using the movement of everyone ahead of him to have space for shots from deep.

A better coach would be able to get all of these players playing at this level for an entire season, and not once our season has basically imploded.

nick gould

Thought he was excellent yesterday, was everywhere. He's having the same influence over games these days now as he was doing back during his big 2013-14 season. Need to keep this guy.
Is it because his contract is running down playing well and he gets a new bumper contract; the Theo way.

Or it could be that he has picked. Or simply because we are playing 3 in the middle.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey has never been the type of player to play for a contract.

It’s simple, when fit and in form he’s a top quality CM. I’ve noticed in the last few weeks he’s picked his opportunities to get forward a lot more wisely. Making those Lampard-esque late runs in the box.

Like @blaze_of_glory said, this is how he performed in 2013-14. When he’s struggling for form he has a tendency to drift forward aimlesslessy, exposing our midfield to counters. Against Milan in both legs he timed his forward runs to perfection.

He just needs to keep himself fit. Maybe get some dietary tips from Wilsh ;). We also need to tie him down ASAP. He’ll retire a legend here if he commits.

Longy

My problem with Ramsey is.......

1. I like midfielders who are strong, fit, ballers and disciplined.
Ramsey only has 1 of them qualities.
2. He is much suited outside that engine room, further up front where keeping ball moving, keeping possession and discipline leaves us less exposed.
He is fighting Özil, Mikhi for that role which are levels better than him.
3. He is a type of grafter, his engine masks a lot of his flaws. Has much confidence which is to be applauded but it is often but leads us into problems because of his limited ability to execute.
Could be a much better player if we had a better coach guiding him.
While Wenger is here we won't see it.

Conclusion is, he is option quality for the front 3 / 4. Even his biggest fans still point to his Welsh performances.

Please stay out of midfield.

IslingtonBornandbred

My problem with Ramsey is.......

1. I like midfielders who are strong, fit, ballers and disciplined.
Ramsey only has 1 of them qualities.
2. He is much suited outside that engine room, further up front where keeping ball moving, keeping possession and discipline leaves us less exposed.
He is fighting Özil, Mikhi for that role which are levels better than him.
3. He is a type of grafter, his engine masks a lot of his flaws. Has much confidence which is to be applauded but it is often but leads us into problems because of his limited ability to execute.
Could be a much better player if we had a better coach guiding him.
While Wenger is here we won't see it.

Conclusion is, he is option quality for the front 3 / 4. Even his biggest fans still point to his Welsh performances.

Please stay out of midfield.

Can you go and abuse Xhaka the house key merchant in his thread, Elneny for being average and weak, Özil for having bad body language and not battling, Welbeck for being a donkey, Mustafi for being inconsistent, Cech for being old, Bellerin for being a vegan fashionista weirdo or Iwobi for shooting like a feminist but just let Ramsey live his life he's been good this season! :lol:

Last edited:

Longy

Can you go and abuse Xhaka the house key merchant in his thread, Elneny for being average and weak, Özil for having bad body language and not battling, Welbeck for being a donkey, Mustafi for being inconsistent, Cech for being old, Bellerin for being a vegan fashionista weirdo or Iwobi for shooting like a feminist but just let Ramsey live his life he's been good this season! :lol:

Sorry, forget I was on a supporters forum.

Is Bellerin vegan ?

OSBK

Established Member
Love the guy.

Out injured comes back, takes 5 games to hit peak then after 2 games at peak gets injured.. then repeat

Only at arsenal

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Love the guy.

Out injured comes back, takes 5 games to hit peak then after 2 games at peak gets injured.. then repeat

Only at arsenal

He came back from that last injury at the beginning of this year in quite good form; played some good, solid stuff from the get go, and just keeps building and improving on that. I want him injury free for the rest of the season to see where it takes him.

Re: some other stuff in here: Have you actually seen some of the last games? He's played along Mkhi, Özil and Auba and he didn't take up their space or whatever. That's just banging the same old drum with the same made up statements. Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch what happens on the pitch when viewing a game.
Arsenal could win 12 - 0 with Ramsey and the front three each scoring a hattrick while assisting each other, and some people would still come in here and tell everyone how Ramsey can't play with them and he doesn't suit the style. Sometimes there's so much agenda driven nonsense written on here. It's alright to criticise him/any player when they're playing badly or they're doing the same **** wrong all the time, but Ramsey's has just been very good when he's played recently.

OSBK

Established Member
He came back from that last injury at the beginning of this year in quite good form; played some good, solid stuff from the get go, and just keeps building and improving on that. I want him injury free for the rest of the season to see where it takes him.

Re: some other stuff in here: Have you actually seen some of the last games? He's played along Mkhi, Özil and Auba and he didn't take up their space or whatever. That's just banging the same old drum with the same made up statements. Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch what happens on the pitch when viewing a game.
Arsenal could win 12 - 0 with Ramsey and the front three each scoring a hattrick while assisting each other, and some people would still come in here and tell everyone how Ramsey can't play with them and he doesn't suit the style. Sometimes there's so much agenda driven nonsense written on here. It's alright to criticise him/any player when they're playing badly or they're doing the same **** wrong all the time, but Ramsey's has just been very good when he's played recently.

He already is not injury free for the rest of the season and after this "minor op" whats next?

If he aint fit and ready then dont play him, wait till his body is ready. Our club doctors must be the worst of the worst.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He already is not injury free for the rest of the season and after this "minor op" whats next?

If he aint fit and ready then dont play him, wait till his body is ready. Our club doctors must be the worst of the worst.

They very probably are the worst, looking at the history of recurring injuries.

OSBK

Established Member
They very probably are the worst, looking at the history of recurring injuries.

Its crazy. Look at messi a few back when he had the hamstring issue, they rushed him back for a big game and got injured again. After that they left him out till he was ready. Arsenal on the other hand just fling players in left right and centre, take santi for example so he has been out for a age and his career is likely done but go back and when did this injury first start and could it have been prevented. #likely

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If he could stay injury free - I would give him 250-300k p/w no problem. He's just missed so much damn football over the past few years. I think a lot of that is on Wenger not managing him properly. Would love to see him have a whole season without any sort of injury. He can be a monster of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom