• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Ramsey is#2 ranking goals+assists just behind Özil.
He is the first name on teamsheet for me .
If there is any justice/KARMA then surely He deserves to win the Europa League this year .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That he'd be better under mourinho, loosing less the possession, be more disciplined than he was under Wenger.
Nobody said any of those things about Alexis. If anything it was the opposite, that he was less likely to thrive under managers who don't give him as much freedom as Wenger.

scytheavatar

Established Member
That he'd be better under mourinho, loosing less the possession, be more disciplined than he was under Wenger.

Just as how Pogba is disciplined under Mourinho? Ramsey is anything but young, and once you are past a certain age it becomes impossible to train a player to break his habits.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wenger had to move Fabregas to the #10 position because the team was poor defensively with him in a 2, yet Mourinho won the league with him alongside Matic in that position.

Zaza

Nah I'd be pissed if we let this guy go to manure. I'm finally starting to see the light..Ramsey is world class. He's without a doubt one of the best CM in the world. Keep him please.

Zaza

Both McTominay and Herrera do more defensive work than Ramsey.
McTominay at whatever age he is at plays a more mature football game than our own Ramsey at 27. Not a bad player to have who 'll do the dirty work or whatever the coach asks from him, good bench player to have.

Herrera is head and shoulders above in every aspect of football bar being a goal-threat.

In fact, Ramsey's only real asset is being a goal threat, he acts a ST playing CM and plays like a commando, who btw gets injured about twice per year. I 'd love to see him under a new manager but he and Wilshere aren't what you want if you want to get back to the top. We need three new starters in midfield methinks.
Sorry Herrera is not close to being on a fit and in form Ramsey's level.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Both McTominay and Herrera do more defensive work than Ramsey.
McTominay at whatever age he is at plays a more mature football game than our own Ramsey at 27. Not a bad player to have who 'll do the dirty work or whatever the coach asks from him, good bench player to have.

Herrera is head and shoulders above in every aspect of football bar being a goal-threat.

In fact, Ramsey's only real asset is being a goal threat, he acts a ST playing CM and plays like a commando, who btw gets injured about twice per year. I 'd love to see him under a new manager but he and Wilshere aren't what you want if you want to get back to the top. We need three new starters in midfield methinks.
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we were linked with him for 35m & 150k p/w would prefer to pass.

Its not like he has another level at 27 & his style combined with soft tissue injuries.

Got some good years out of him. Probably his best.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I’m ok with him leaving, we can do better there’s plenty of players out there with his profile..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom