• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
:lol: Every knows you could have played that match twenty times and City would have won 19 of them.

There's a huge amount of luck in football, that's been written about over and over . . . refs making mistakes, injuries to key players, rebounds flying wide, and most of all because it's a very low scoring sport.

The only people who never acknowledge this, are frustrated Wenger critics because they are desperate to make sure Arsenal never have any excuses for their narrative. :lol:
Brighton, our new excuse for the narrative

If there's one thing Guardiola seems to have a lot of, it's self-confidence.

Good, comfortable win last night for us, at a ground we traditionally struggle for 3 points.

Lovely to see 'El Mago' bang in a couple of goals, such a joy to watch, going to be devastated when he finally leaves, hard to believe I've had the pleasure of his displays for nearly 8 years already, and to think, people thought he was too lightweight for this league.

£24m well spent.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

This bit made me chuckle: "The Bayern president feels he could have prevented relations between the doctor and Guardiola deteriorating so badly, had he not been serving a jail term for tax evasion at the time."

I could imagine his thought process here;
Bayern president:
"Oh if only I had paid my taxes, I could have smoothed things over for the coach and the physio. Nevermind avoiding jail, scandal, loss of reputation, and leaving my family :lol: those are nothing compared to Bayern's staff squabbles."
"I should have been there... DAMN IT!" mentally slaps himself in the face several times in an inward expression of violent remorse. "Damn the government!"

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Selfish disruptive Kevin
When you have the ball more often you have more opportunity to create and in this sport the greatest chances are often born out of incredible risk... I'd say that just as picking up a fair amount of cards is in the job description of a defensive midfielder, this would be the result of a brilliant creative player. Alexis was the same...

Having said that it is clear that KDB is elevated by what he has around him. Wish we would build squads like that. . . . To compliment the other players we have.

Gegen Pressing

This bit made me chuckle: "The Bayern president feels he could have prevented relations between the doctor and Guardiola deteriorating so badly, had he not been serving a jail term for tax evasion at the time."

A precedent physio vs Manager case is Mourinho vs Carneiro . It was "solved" through Mourinho pleading guilty to tax evasion after summoned to spanish court although it might have been Carneiro playing her cards at the right moment. Excellent. It broke Mou who's never been the same since.

Last edited:
A precedent physio vs Manager case is Mourinho vs Carneiro . It was "solved" through Mourinho pleading guilty to tax evasion after summoned to spanish court although it might have been Carneiro playing her cards at the right moment. Excellent. It broke Mou who's never been the same since.
We played home to Chelsea the game after Carneiro left, think it was Cahill went down injured and when the physios came on, the whole of the South Stand were singing 'Sacked in the morning! You're getting sacked in the morning!' followed by 'Eva, Eva, Eva, Eva!' was very amusing at the time, tho Maureen didn't seem amused when the camera panned round to him!

You should be more careful what you post mate....and for Gods sake don't read the Liverpool Echo haha!!!......the home leg at City is sold out.

Careful what I post? Please explain?

Saw it earlier, and laughed my nuts off. The tickets only went on sale to member with previous purchase history sometime on Monday ffs. Talksport and the Daily Mail brought it up too, one even showed a photo from the Italy-Argentina match last week at our place to try and justify the 'Emptihad' headline.

They (Liverpool Echo and LFC fans in general) are absolutely insufferable. The way they have tried to build this tie up is embarrassing.

I believe the game sold out earlier today, it never reached general sale, as some would have you believe.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They're struggling to sell for their CL Game against Liverpool. My mate has managed to get free tickets for quite a lot of people from work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom