• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Im probably just too old

I can get handing out a few bucks here and there

I do that to channels i wanna keep on the ether like patreon and full30
Many if whom arent making bank just a living

But wtf about these huge donations
Just to have your nick heard?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Oh and f kingdom come i cant be arsed

Im heavy into ghost recon now

Cant stress how frekkin great it is

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Been playing COD WWII. I think it's the most impressive game from a graphics perspective that I've ever seen for the PS4. Not sure if my new tv has helped, but things move so smoothly and the explosions are ****ing great. Great game, not finished it yet.

Hella fun on hardcore
Split screen vs bots

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh and f kingdom come i cant be arsed

Im heavy into ghost recon now

Cant stress how frekkin great it is
Wildlands? It's superb. Been playing it on and off. Love moving about maps in different vehicles and sh!t and taking bases. So satisfying :drool:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Far cry is so-so

Seems designed for adhd kids

There us too much happening

The open world is crowded

And the bears are tanks

A bear or deer should not survive a 4570 to the vital area so the hunting is lame

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I havent even touched the main storyline

I just build up my arsenal and abilities
:lol: My dad is trying to get to grips with Far Cry 4. I tried to explain that it's best to craft the **** out of everything so you're ready to get money, weapons and everything else you need to make the combat as easy as possible, but it seems he hasn't got the patience to hunt forever! There's loads going on in part 4... I've not even seen 5 yet!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Played a way out last night.

Pretty decent, simple mechanics and is really just an interactive movie
But done well so it actually becomes stressful

Made by up and comer Swedish film director Josef fares

You might have seen his bro in zero Dark thirty, he was the CIA dude with the Zlatan x10 nose :p

Josef has made some good flicks
Jalla, jalla

and kopps

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Went out and got Far Cry 5 today. Only liberated one island so far before being sidetracked and going on a killing spree, as you do. Love it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Far cry is so-so

Seems designed for adhd kids

There us too much happening

The open world is crowded

And the bears are tanks

A bear or deer should not survive a 4570 to the vital area so the hunting is lame
I had to drill a cow for about 20 seconds with my machine gun before it fell. It was a big cow though... :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was actually looking at Far Cry 5 myself tho I've not played any of the others, is it one of those were you can just start from 5 or is it better to have played some of the others in terms of a story continuing and stuff like that?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Was actually looking at Far Cry 5 myself tho I've not played any of the others, is it one of those were you can just start from 5 or is it better to have played some of the others in terms of a story continuing and stuff like that?

Just jump in, no story continuing
Some easter eggs from previous games is all

2-4 are good games thou

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'd get the earlier ones first and hope 5 goes down in price by the time you get around to it. Mad how expensive new games are

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I'd get the earlier ones first and hope 5 goes down in price by the time you get around to it. Mad how expensive new games are

Not when you think how many hours you get outta them

60euros or there about is 5 visits to the cinema = roughly 10 hours of viewing (or a very cheap night out)

Mainstory in any shooter is atleast 5-6 h (like latest cod) and how many hours mp?
Open world games? 10x that minimum

Some games have just as good story and acting like a regular action flick
Red dead redemtion anyone? When you ride down to mehico to the tune of José Gonzalez heartbeats!!! Pure bliss

Latest posts+

Top Bottom