• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Hugely embarrassing for Kane and anyone else involved.

Yet the club clearly isn't embarrassed as they are officially appealing it. You could maybe, maaaybe, justify Kane saying something postmatch if asked but for the club to put in a official appeal is ridiculous.

It wasn't a OG they are trying to appeal for him it's taking it away from one of one of their other players to award it to Kane.

As @Tir Na Nog said it just sooo sooooooo small time, but that's Tottenham. No other club would do some petty **** like this.

This clip and the music will never not have my sides hurting. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Malky

Established Member
Swearing on the life of your own child that you got the faintest of touches on a ball, just so you are in contention for the golden boot, is so embarrassing that it's genuinely ****ing sad. Pathetic levels of desperation. But it is Sp**s, so it's not really surprising!

Gegen Pressing

Ms Kane: Mr Wenger I swear on my son Harry's life he's good enough to play here.

Wenger: yes they all say this. I'm Sorry Ma'm. We ship him to Sp**s.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

What an embarrassment the Kane thing is. Last week we had Auba on a hat-trick handing over a penalty so Laca could get a goal and then there's that lot so desperate for the golden boot to fill their trophy cabinet they are trying to get goals taken from one player and given to another. So much for it being a team game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Matter of time before they buy him they can't hold on him when real Madrid or barca calling you can't do nothing just sell. Levy is loving this I'm sure he'll get at least 150M from his sale.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also poch he'll want to move to bigger club in future with big budget to work on so he can win some trophies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Selling Kane and Erikssen/Alli will buy them a stadium, while we had to go through a period of 10years of financial constraint. Go figure...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Imagine being Eriksen and having a teammate obsessed with stealing a goal off you

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Imagine being Eriksen and having a teammate obsessed with stealing a goal off you

Every top striker is like this tbf. Ronaldo has shown frustration several times when someone gets to a tap-in before him :lol: Even at the level I played I saw plenty of strikers like this.

It's hard to argue against, given the amount of people judging a striker's contributions purely on goals, including a bunch on here. Hell, the entire Ronaldo vs. Messi debate starts and stops with goals for so many people.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom