• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,126
  • Views 805,575

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ox slowly improves.He'll will do more in Liverpool in 1 year than in Arsenal for 6 years ffs.
He was always injured for us, jumped at the first chance he got.bit like Nasri. He's a confidence player too.

Klopp will always do well with strong guys like him.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He was always injured for us, jumped at the first chance he got.bit like Nasri. He's a confidence player too.

Klopp will always do well with strong guys like him.

Even when he played,i was never impressed by him at Arsenal.Lack of football brain and wasn't really productive player.With few brights moments ofc.I already feel that he can do well under Klopp.

Meh. Everytime I see Ox there are only slight improvements. This year is only slight impeovement from previous year. You expect player with his potential to show slight improvement over the years. Has nothing to do with the manager. He is just getting older and more experience.

He still over dribbling and still has **** final decision making. Only slight improvement and he is playing in better team that is the difference.

Sammer

Established Member
Sorry bunch here.

Have you guys actually seen him in the past games? Never played like this under Wenger unfortunately.

blaze_of_glory

He was great consistently as a wingback here, but hard to begrudge the guy wanting to establish himself in a position he actually likes. Also him wanting to play for the club he supported as a kid rather than chase money is kind of refreshing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Ashybashy86

Ox looks a better player in midfield. Wasn't given the enough of a chance to prove himself in that position at Arsenal (better players). Also didn't help that Wenger doesn't instil confidence in young players anymore.

Ewarwoowar

I have watched Ox play a few times for Liverpool and all he has is few moments, there are many where he has no impact and you hardly hear of him and gets substituted early on.
Let's face it, if it was not for Salah for the most part carrying them he would be more under the microscope and ostensibly one of the go to's for the pool fans to vent at, his report should read could do more.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Chamberlein was man of the match yesterday along with Alexander the young full back, he was outstanding. He looks very good playing that central role, strong and quick, breaks lines very well.

Goonerozil33

I am not sure how much he has improved. Watching him he is still struggling to combine with other players or make the right decisions. The Only difference is that he is taking more shots and some of them tend to go in. The rest is just narrative. Even against city he was extremely poor offensively barring one shot.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What exactly has changed about his game?

Here is an article that seems to suggest he is on the up, but then gives us nothing re his statistics.

http://www.planetfootball.com/quick...-chamberlains-liverpool-stats-arsenal-career/

Its easy to buy into hype. Dont do that, watch the player himself and make the call.

People forget his games against Bayern , Milan and United in the Fa cup He was extremely good as well . Problem is his career is always been interrupted . and then he'd have games where he did nothing . Like you say still the same Ox to me . There's been plenty of recent Pool games I have watched where I didn't realised he was on the pitch.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom