• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
But why didn't they go for him right after sacking Ancelotti? He was available.

Because they wanted to take their time. Because Heynckes was willing to go back to them short term, it was a win-win situation for them.

That bought them time to look at their plan going forward, while stabalising the club for the season.

There was talk of course of Julian Nagelsmann, so this gave them time to study these options. And I believe they've decided that it's too soon for him, and especially with his lack of experience in europe.

I may be totally off the mark, but I honestly think Tuchel will be their coach next season. They want a German speaking coach this time, and he's the best option of available coaches. Of course there are coaches already with clubs they could go for too, but I think he may be their prefered choice.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Because they wanted to take their time. Because Heynckes was willing to go back to them short term, it was a win-win situation for them.

That bought them time to look at their plan going forward, while stabalising the club for the season.

There was talk of course of Julian Nagelsmann, so this gave them time to study these options. And I believe they've decided that it's too soon for him, and especially with his lack of experience in europe.

I may be totally off the mark, but I honestly think Tuchel will be their coach next season. They want a German speaking coach this time, and he's the best option of available coaches. Of course there are coaches already with clubs they could go for too, but I think he may be their prefered choice.
I read that Heynckes didn't want to go back at first and they spent some time trying to convince him, and the Bayern board even tried to convince him to stay for the next season (or it was a joke?). Tuchel is possible, but I feel he's their back up plan.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I read that Heynckes didn't want to go back at first and they spent some time trying to convince him, and the Bayern board even tried to convince him to stay for the next season (or it was a joke?). Tuchel is possible, but I feel he's their back up plan.

For sure they tried to persuade Heynckes to stay next season to, but he has said no way! He is living in a hotel away from his family and is not going to carry on beyond this season.

I may be toatally wrong about Tuchel, I am just going on a gut feeling.

I am sure with Tuchel there is doubts about what happened at Dortmund, and that is understandable. I am not sure how he would work with the hierachy at FC Bayern! But I still see it happening.

All I do know is they are set on wanting German speaking coach this time. Hell, maybe they go a bit left field and get someone like Ralph Hasenhüttl!

sil007

For sure they tried to persuade Heynckes to stay next season to, but he has said no way! He is living in a hotel away from his family and is not going to carry on beyond this season.

I may be toatally wrong about Tuchel, I am just going on a gut feeling.

I am sure with Tuchel there is doubts about what happened at Dortmund, and that is understandable. I am not sure how he would work with the hierachy at FC Bayern! But I still see it happening.

All I do know is they are set on wanting German speaking coach this time. Hell, maybe they go a bit left field and get someone like Ralph Hasenhüttl!

They not trying to get Klopp ?

LG10

He's probably just there to enjoy a massive derby between his Dortmund and Schalke. At least thats what I hope he's doing.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
So no surprise he will join us.

Can he please stop wachting these two awful sides. There isn't one player, i would want to have. Only Naldo if he would be 23.

The second I switched over to the derby I saw Naldo ready for the freekick....BANG, goal. :drool: took me back to the Thomas Schaaf era when I used to follow Werder and they had quality players like the legendary Ailton, and the likes of Mesut, Diego, Naldo, Frings, etc. Great era.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Hm, surely there were more productive matches to go to this weekend?
He is a native of North Rhine-Westphalia and Dortmund vs Schalke is a huge game in Germany. So this was possibly the best game for him this weekend.

As for scouting talent from that game. Philipp from Dortmund or Caligiuri from Schalke could be possible winger solutions.

Played no part in the game whatsoever.

HBL

Established Member
Should’ve gone to the Lazio/Roma or PSG/Monaco game, I wonder how many games he watches per weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom