• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
I think Allegri would choose job safety and long term planning at Arsenal over Abramovich's managers replacement carousel.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think Allegri would choose job safety and long term planning at Arsenal over Abramovich's managers replacement carousel.

He'll always have Italy, regardless of what he says.

Chelsea presents an actual challenge for the league

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Stated a while ago, I don't want Low. But, unlike Arteta who seems to be universally popular for being a sexy Steve Bould, the man has achieved the biggest thing the game has to offer. The way people sniff at him like he's some Football Manager gimp is ridiculous. I want a club manager like Allegri but if Low were to get the gig, I'd give him a chance which some clearly won't do and will go into hysterical meltdown

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's clear from how he describes his view of management that winning is the priority and that entertainment comes from winning. He's not an idealist like Wenger, but I also wouldn't say he's as negative as Mourinho.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He'd probably be happy to coach in the PL for maybe 4 or 5 years, then go coach the Italy national team and then retire.

But who here can actually envisage him as our manager? Pff he'll be at Chelsea next season, we all know it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He'd probably be happy to coach in the PL for maybe 4 or 5 years, then go coach the Italy national team and then retire.

But who here can actually envisage him as our manager? Pff he'll be at Chelsea next season, we all know it.

He's Chelsea bound, alright. Sadly, so.

Arsenal is too much of a challenge right now. Not in the league placing, per se, but you're replacing our longest serving manager and with a huge rebuild job and less funds than your rivals to do so.

Other than job security, he'll look at who's he replacing at Stamford Bridge and will think "eh, I've literally done this before".

c00lguy

We all thought Capello was the best thing out there look how that turned out for England.
There's a risk with regards to foreign managers succeeding in England. It doesn't always go well.

Preacher

Always Crying
He's Chelsea bound, alright. Sadly, so.

Arsenal is too much of a challenge right now. Not in the league placing, per se, but you're replacing our longest serving manager and with a huge rebuild job and less funds than your rivals to do so.

Other than job security, he'll look at who's he replacing at Stamford Bridge and will think "eh, I've literally done this before".
I don't understand, why you decided that Allegri is Chelsea bound. Forget money argument, do you honestly see Roman and Allegri working together ?

I don't. Allegri's personality will clash with Abramovich's instantly. They can't co-exist imo together.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Luis Enrique to Chelsea is more likely, I think. Allegri might stay at Juve after all. He'll surely be a candidate at both Madrid clubs, should they hire. I can see both Milan clubs hiring new managers, too, with Simeone, Jardim, Conte and Ancelotti surely all candidates there.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Allegri is not leaving Juventus, he signed a new contract just last year and Juve clearly like him. He's not an option for Arsenal, Chelsea or anyone else really.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Allegri is not leaving Juventus, he signed a new contract just last year and Juve clearly like him. He's not an option for Arsenal, Chelsea or anyone else really.

He said he was finished in Italy earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom