• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That one's right up his alley. **** tons of money, plodding through a one-team-league season in season out, showing off fancy tricks and haircuts against the likes of Strasbourg, Reims and Amiens along a fancy Paris instagram lifestyle.

Hope no , hope he doesn't take the easy option , wonder what his wages are like ?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Hope no , hope he doesn't take the easy option , wonder what his wages are like ?

He's apparently on around 300.000/week, which takes his annual salary to ~ 15m.

Reports from January suggested he wanted his wages doubled. Just google "pogba wages" for sources, if you like.

Neymar is on 600.000/week // 32m/year. The frenchies would surely be willing to offer around 500.000/week to Pogba, as well as a decent fee for Raiola.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's apparently on around 300.000/week, which takes his annual salary to ~ 15m.

Reports from January suggested he wanted his wages doubled. Just google "pogba wages" for sources, if you like.

Neymar is on 600.000/week // 32m/year. The frenchies would surely be willing to offer around 500.000/week to Pogba, as well as a decent fee for Raiola.

Sadly out of our reach then , though Ramsey less fashionably does a better job .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
PSG couldn't take him what with FFP breathing down their necks, I doubt Real would take him either. He's in that upper echelon of footballers where the finances are so big that he actually has very few, or no, options of clubs to go to. Gareth Bale is similar.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Shame we never tried harder the first time he left United. Now well & truly unattainable financially & where we are as a club. He will play for the Real Madrids, PSGs & Citys for the rest of his playing days. Not a good fit with Mourinho but top talent with crazy physical attributes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Shame we never tried harder the first time he left United. Now well & truly unattainable financially & where we are as a club. He will play for the Real Madrids, PSGs & Citys for the rest of his playing days. Not a good fit with Mourinho but top talent with crazy physical attributes.

His physical attributes are peerless, but it seems to be his mental attributes, namely consistency and motivation, that are preventing him from being the best midfielder in the world. I don't quite buy the argument that if only he played in a midfield 3 with this or that player next to him he'd suddenly be what everyone expects. I just think he's failed to apply himself hard enough.

That's not to say he's been bad or that he is a bad player. Even Pogba at 50% is still a very good player. Just that his potential is so great that he receives criticism when he only skirts around the edges of it.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I would gladly take Pogba and you never know where he will go - it's the money that moved him I believe. I remember watching him in a game for France and he completely bossed it!

As for Martial - YES!

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
I don't want Martial or Pogba here have you seen how cringe they are in social media?

Jose clearly has a problem with their mentality and rightfully so, Pogba was being bullied by the likes of Shelvey

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
PSG couldn't take him what with FFP breathing down their necks, I doubt Real would take him either. He's in that upper echelon of footballers where the finances are so big that he actually has very few, or no, options of clubs to go to. Gareth Bale is similar.
Agreed. Pogba is a good to great player, but any ‘step up’ would require a ridiculous fee and even dumber wages. Guy is trapped unless he greatly elevates his game or flames out.

Top Bottom