• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
I think this will restore the respect he rightfully deserves, the last few years have been painful, seeing him disrespected by so many, and not getting the results to defend himself.

It is a very sad day, but, had to happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wow. I can't express my feelings.

I think we should have a public holiday on this day. For both Arsène Wenger stepping down and 420 day.

To me, it feels like we just won the PL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
https://news.arseblog.com/2015/11/Arsène-wengers-full-interview-with-lequipe-sport-and-style/

Most of us will be thinking about what this news means to us individually or to the football club, but this interview gives a good insight into how this news may be impacting Wenger himself at the moment. Respect is far too weak a word for what he deserves.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
There is one frustrating thing though, i had tickets for Arsenal vs Burnley but i could not go because of work and right now ffs could have give him the big respect he deserves.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Just google arsenal v burnley tickets, make sure it's a reputable ticket reseller and you're all good.

Prices are crazy though.

Just saw the prices, holy ****.. Probably just going to increase the longer I wait too.. Nah, I have to go, not like those who paid for Kobe's last game regret the money they spent(would be brilliant if we could put on a show like that too).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Credit for doing the right thing finally. I hope that in the years to come myself and others who have felt frustrated and let down by Wenger can remember the good times and forget these last few years. Hopefully he'll be given a statue outside which I think would be deserved and find some enjoyment outside of football. As for the club, here's hoping we're going onwards and upwards in this new chapter.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just saw the prices, holy ****.. Probably just going to increase the longer I wait too.. Nah, I have to go, not like those who paid for Kobe's last game regret the money they spent(would be brilliant if we could put on a show like that too).

It could be the play off for 6th & 7th plus Wengers final home game, massive!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Maybe this is the change needed to get Aaron Ramsey to sign a new contract.

That would be the icing on the cake for me. A new manager comes in and sells Aaron Ramsey a dream just like AW done with Özil.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom