• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

David Moyes has just said live on sky that he's interested as he's a free man in the summer, has already talked in the past with Gazidis about the job. :lol:
Can confirm I might have lied here.

Thanks for your support.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There will be a lot of made up stories about new manager. Ivan said they won't give any information about new manager until its the right time to do it

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If Wenger insists on being paid out compensated due to him having one year left on the contract ALL my praise for the glory years is out the window

If he takes money from us like that he is a Leach and dirty maggot

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Wenger insists on being paid out compensated due to him having one year left on the contract ALL my praise for the glory years is out the window

No I don't think so his contract will be terminated in 1 of June.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Its still a contract basically mutual consent he was pushed 100%

Of all the names mentioned, my preferred choice would be Low. I chose Arteta in the poll, but only because I was sure Wenger would still be here for a few more years. As it stands, the only person that gives me a good feeling when I think of Wenger's immediate successor this year is Low. His style/philosophy would be perfect for the club. He has a good presence and has worked with some of the best players in the world. He may not be as classy as Wenger, but TBH, there is no one in football who is as classy and intelligent as him. Wenger is an anomaly in the world of football. He could easily have been a banker or a writer or a university professor if he didn't have a passion for football.

Simeone would be a disaster. He would be better suited to a tacky club like Chelsea.
Allegri wouldnt be interested.
Jardim, meh, whatever, don't think he would be good enough to succeed Wenger.
Vieira isn't ready.
Rodgers would be a good last resort.
Ancelotti apparently doesn't think long term, so not sure the board would bother with him.
The rest of the British managers, no.
Favre could be an interesting candidate to look at, if he's even interested. I don;t really know enough about him to say.
Henry, judging on his punditry, I don't want him anywhere near the manager's seat. I think we need to just accept he's "The King" and leave it at that.
Luis Enrique, difficult to say. Would he be interested? Does he have enough "presence" to succeed Wenger?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DbZhmgnX4AAtrDC.jpg:large

LOL Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom