• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Agree with most of what you said but not with the part of Atletico solely being Oblak and Griezmann but rather just once, let us give credit where credit is due - on our day we are still one of the best sides in Europe, end off.

Nah, we deserve credit of course but I genuinely felt Atletico were disappointing tonight. Their midfield in particular was non-existent and it's not like they were up against Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta. Swap the goalkeepers around and Atletico are on the brink of elimination.

c00lguy

We made Atletico look like world beaters, they're not even that good. This inferior mentality that flows all the way through our club is sickening.
We bottled it, simple as.
We have a chance to redeem ourselves. Next week is our biggest game since 2006.

arsmile

Established Member
such a shame

we did so much very well

a moment- with captain Kos being an absolute idiot ruined it

supported well by nacho lazily playing the world onside and mustafi falling over like a mong just the really put the icing on the cake

the kos era should probably end with the wenger one...start CB from scratch

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Our bench was so poor tonight.

It's a shame we've bottled it. We had the best chance ever to get a positive result with Atletico getting a red card during the first 10 minutes.

There's not excuses to our failure. We had the chance to burry this game but we didn't.
Once again, we've sabotaged ourselves.

Can't wait to start a new cycle with a new coach.

c00lguy

They’re second in la liga ffs.

2 CL finals in the last 5 years.

And they play **** football. We represent the premier league and Wenger is our manager. We should not be underdogs to Atletico ******* Madrid.
Lack of confidence adds to our own undoing.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Incredible revisionism going on here. We never crossed this much with Giroud? Really. :rolleyes:

I don't get how his name has come up..

I love Giroud, probably more than most, but we've lost European games with him in the side. Do I need to bring up Monaco?

People will soon forget about him when Auba and Laca are scoring for ****s and giggles next season. The future is bright.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Tbf, a worse **** was sitting on the bench. No doubt Greasyman is a little ***** who needs sorting.

Nah, Costa is a **** and he shows it at least.

But griezmann is your typical ****** who deserves a good beating for being a hipster ****

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not having any "missed chances" arguments. You can't play big boy footy with the clowns we have at CB. The very best teams and players will always miss chances. What chance was there where you could honestly say we should have put it away? Lacazette grazing the post with that volley was a difficult shot, Koscielny at the far post should have got it on target but no guarantee to score. Oblak made a fantastic save on Ramsey. I'm struggling to think where we "should" have scored.

You can't gift goals like that though, in any scenario. We should have taken a commanding 1-0 lead to Madrid and we ballsed it up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Down in Cornwall hoping to get some surfing in. Watched the match in a pub. **** atmosphere. No sound on the TV even:lol:

We're all over them, 99% of the match. They have one decent attack, Kos mis-kicks, Griezmann tries to pass through Ospina's legs, hits his ankles and rebounds into Griezmann's path. Mustafi rushes over and can easily block but slips over. The ball ricochet's off Mustafi's legs and goes in.

Our next manager can't possibly be that unlucky. It's just not possible :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom