• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ospina: On Loan to Napoli

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ospina never really had his chance to be #1 really. He never had his string of games to prove himself and he's had to be in Cech's shadow by name only.
He's always been a good keeper. Not top quality but good nonetheless. Did well in previous FA cups. I remember he was good in the world cup too.
Wenger should give him a shot to be #1 and we'll see how it goes.
I'm tempted to agree but our set pieces will suffer I think.

HBL

Established Member
If this guy was 2-3 inches taller he’d probably be world class but he just can’t be our number 1 because of how bad he is at corners/set pieces.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sad, that he isn't good on crosses. Anyway he could be a decent keeper, he is a bit to small.

Navas is just 2cms higher, but he looks much better in general.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
He is a pretty decent goalkeeper and he again showed that today. Made some excellent saves and he couldn’t do much about that Milan goal.

He is slated just because of his height but let us not forget that Casillas wasn’t exactly a giant either!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He is a pretty decent goalkeeper and he again showed that today. Made some excellent saves and he couldn’t do much about that Milan goal.

He is slated just because of his height but let us not forget that Casillas wasn’t exactly a giant either!
I felt he was decently off his line a bit and could've been better positioned for that strike, it's not like that ball was hit with a burst of pace.

say yes

forum master baiter
Any italians speakers in here? @yousifpersie were the milan really singing Ospina's name?

It was a great tune btw.
I think people were hearing Ospina when in fact they were saying Milan or AC Milan.

No! :lol:

Ac Milan fans were all singing ‘oooooh ac milan’.

However tune was really catchy and fits ‘ooooooh Ospina’ perfectly though so the entire emirates joined in/highjacked it on the chorus.

Genuinely hilarious, one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed at the Emirates.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Some idiots here are making him part of the blame “chain” that led to the away goal.

He is the least culpable guy, he saved Griezmann’s first shot but unfortunately it rebounded to the attacker who then scored.

Even the best GKs would expect their most experienced CB to not screw up when the CB has got himself between the attacker and the ball.

This guy is underrated here because of his height/stature. I’d make him the No. 1 from next season and sell Cech. Macey becomes the backup.

say yes

forum master baiter
Some idiots here are making him part of the blame “chain” that led to the away goal.

He is the least culpable guy, he saved Griezmann’s first shot but unfortunately it rebounded to the attacker who then scored.

Even the best GKs would expect their most experienced CB to not screw up when the CB has got himself between the attacker and the ball.

This guy is underrated here because of his height/stature. I’d make him the No. 1 from next season and sell Cech. Macey becomes the backup.

Yeah did absolutely nothing wrong for their goal and had a good game.

Definitely not sold on him as our number 1 long term but should be ahead of Cech in the pecking order now.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He is a good keeper and a great back up. Don't think he is happy as the number two as he could easily be a starter at a different team and Excell in a different league as well, look at Paulista, Le Coq and Nzonzi. Different beasts in a different league.

I would love to keep him here, his antics are too funny. OhhhhhhhSpina!

Top Bottom