• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonny Evans

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be fair I'd completely forgotten we drew at West Brom, I was sure we lost. It's safer just to assume we've lost all our away games this season. Away at Everton? Yep, definitely lost that one probably.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

WBA look done.

Will be interesting to see if we opt to sign him on the cheap.

Would be both a shrewd and inexpensive move.

Would be a decent signing if we also bring in another CB (knowing us though that's very unlikely :lol:).

Let's say we brought in Koulibaly and Evans while Mertesacker retires, Holding goes out on loan and Chambers goes to Brighton then our options there would be a bit more promising.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would be a decent signing if we also bring in another CB (knowing us though that's very unlikely :lol:).

Let's say we brought in Koulibaly and Evans while Mertesacker retires, Holding goes out on loan and Chambers goes to Brighton then our options there would be a bit more promising.

:lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think signing a 30+ player for Wenger’s system would be the smartest move.

Should a new manger come in though then 3m for Evans along with a Manolas etc would be great.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Really hope we get CL football, just to up our budget if anything.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Someone needs to do a research paper on the phenomenon of football ITKs on twitter; proportion of ITKs which are total frauds, common behaviour used to feign authenticity, what motivates the ITK to go to such lengths etc etc

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He was pretty reliable over the January transfer window (regarding both true and false rumours), so I'm giving him a shot for the summer. Same with the AFTV guy.

But *who* is telling these people this information? I don't doubt that at some point somewhere there are people outside of a club who know what's going on inside through a link they have. But there's about 10 different ITKs all claiming to have insider info at Arsenal.

It seems to me like more of a psychological process whereby someone wishes to feel the power of people believing them and hanging on their disclosures of secret information, intensified by twitter no doubt. Were there this many ITKs before twitter?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Lol. How does this work?

Would be nice if we could put these ITK mugs in a thread dedicated just for them since people in the 2018 still love them.
I don't get why it's such a big deal? If you've decided you don't believe them, just ignore their tweets. Noone is forcing you to read them.

I'm not sure if this guy for instance is bullshitting or not, but little thus far has proven otherwise, so I feel it's worth posting. If it ever becomes apparent that he's full of ****, I'll stop. It's that simple.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's give the mole a chance its not gonna hurt if he full of s**t we'll ignore him

Aevi

Hale End FC
But *who* is telling these people this information? I don't doubt that at some point somewhere there are people outside of a club who know what's going on inside through a link they have. But there's about 10 different ITKs all claiming to have insider info at Arsenal.

It seems to me like more of a psychological process whereby someone wishes to feel the power of people believing them and hanging on their disclosures of secret information, intensified by twitter no doubt. Were there this many ITKs before twitter?
I don't know mate, but I don't think it's so outlandish to think that some people know relevant people inside the club. Of course most ITKs are just people trying to build a following, but that doesn't remove the possibility of there being legitimate ones.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't get why it's such a big deal? If you've decided you don't believe them, just ignore their tweets. Noone is forcing you to read them.

I'm not sure if this guy for instance is bullshitting or not, but little thus far has proven otherwise, so I feel it's worth posting. If it ever becomes apparent that he's full of ****, I'll stop. It's that simple.
Not this again!

Every summer I don't understand.:lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom