• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Concede 8?

I’m off to watch Infinity War.

Really can’t be bothered with this.

Lyon or bust...
Doubt we'll concede 8.

Not too impressed with Nelson - he's playing too timid, even with the game being open and slow.

Mavropanos on the other hand is very impressive. More of this from Mislintat please.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our CB's haven't made any stupid mistakes. Haven't seen that scenario before.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Switched on the telly right before HT, scoreline looks respectable enough considering the lineup we put out there.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sell Xhaka and bring Meyer in on a free, then buy a true defensive midfielder. That'd be an upgrade for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom