• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should have played Mertesacker to end this ****e run away from home. He'd lock it down one last time.

Mertesacker vs Vardy.

That would have been more tragic than that video showing a lion chasing down an elderly man.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We can play like we want and we will lose the away game anyway.

United last minute header, Newcastle long balls, today stupid Micky foul, Mustafi + Cech errors. Everytime something new happens. That's really crazy.
Is it a mentality question?

We should play our best team against Huddersfield. They can't relegate anymore and Wenger shouldn't go with 8 away losses in a row.

Altsu

My theory there is an asian betting syndicate fixing our games in cohesion with the FA.

Remember when the lights went out at one game 20 years ago?

Also our manager comes from japanese team. Coincidence? I think not. Prolly working for yakuza.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
At the beginning of the season when we somehow lost to Stoke, I was assured by pundits and referees that these things level themselves out in the end. So, it's now the end of the season and I'm still waiting for this to level out.

StatLad

At the beginning of the season when we somehow lost to Stoke, I was assured by pundits and referees that these things level themselves out in the end. So, it's now the end of the season and I'm still waiting for this to level out.
And I'm sure it has. We just remember decisions against us much better than decisions for us.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The referee was simply horrendous, but I am more annoyed with the absolutely shocking display from Iwobi.

I really really hope the next manager either sells him or sends him out on loan so he gets a kick up his backside.
He's become like Chamberlain v.2. Whenever he gets the ball around the box, it's almost a given that he will lose it.

Mustafi was dreadful with that return ball in the box, while Ramsey tried but he wasted some good moments with wrong decisions.

Hopefully as a last act for the good of football, Wenger absolutely lays it into the ref of tonight.

Giroud12

Nothing annoys me more than hearing that. Of course it doesnt. Despite how bad we have been this season, the points we lost due to clear ref errors agaist wba, Stoke, manu at home, watford, city and now Leicester is the difference between 4th and 6th. But naturally the refs are never mentioned by the media.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holding was our best player tonight, Kola played well, Xhaka and Mkhi worked hard.

Ramsey and AMN were poor.

HBL

Established Member
These games mean nothing yet I still get p*ssed off with the when we lose. The players are garbage.

Jae

We are truly one of the worst, if not the worst team in the league without the ball.

There are handful of players in our team who are willing to put a shift in, track back, stick a foot in and put pressure on the opposition.

Nobody seems to want to defend, it's pathetic. People jogging back when we're being countered, standing in front of opposition players with the ball and rather than actually tackling they just stand there and wait for them to pass it to another player. Marking space when they should be marking a player and vice versa. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom