• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next club captain

Who should be our next club captain?

• Laurent Koscielny

• Petr Cech

• Aaron Ramsey

• Granit Xhaka

• Jack Wilshere

• Nacho Monreal

• Hector Bellerin

• Mesut Özil

• Shkodran Mustafi

• Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would say Ramsey but Xhaka is also an outside choice as he’s more likely to play and also never hides.

There aren’t really any standout choices. If we sign someone who’s an undisputed starter and has the right mentality then I’d have no problem with giving them the captaincy.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’d go for one of Xhaka, Ramsey or Jack.

Jack isn’t nailed on or he’d be the obvious choice.

Ramsey is a great option if he renews but you definitely cant give it to him if he doesn’t.

Xhaka is more nailed than Jack and clearly the biggest ‘leader’ in our squad but hasn’t won over the fans yet.

It’s a tricky one.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I imagine it will be Koscielny with Cech taking the strap till Christmas.

Ramsey short contract.

Özil or Jack would send bad messages to opposition.

Aub & Micky too new.

The rest too ****e.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jae

e9b06b9f-a5c2-4690-a8f0-dca1aba11e2c-m.jpg

I'll just leave this here...:lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Incredibly depressing vision for our summer transfer business if you envisage Koscielny and Cech still being starters here next season.
I feel an extended break for Koscielny could end up being a good thing. He has looked really run down... 6 months on a beach could be a huge boost providing he stays away from Santis doctor.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why give it to Wilshere? He’s not even guaranteed to start. Xhaka is probably the most likely to retain his place should another midfielder be signed. Ramsey will be off in the summer.

Top Bottom