• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Promotion & Relegation

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nice to see the promoted teams staying up and getting rewarded for sticking with their managers rather than chopping and changing everything after a few losses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Wolves will stay for a while in PL not sure about Cardiff I think they'll straight go down. I hope one of Aston Villa or Fulham get promoted. Fulham play some beautiful football I read

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I think Wolves will stay for a while in PL not sure about Cardiff I think they'll straight go down. I hope one of Aston Villa or Fulham get promoted. Fulham play some beautiful football I read

Aston Villa has such a great history that it's good to have them in the Premier League, but if I had to choose I'd go with Fulham. Always kind of liked them anyway. And better to have another London club than those bull in a china shop clubs from the north that are going down.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Have to agree with getting Fulham up. Always loved their ground as well.

Never been there, but it looks like a proper old-fashioned ground. I love the way it's nestled next to the river and can be reached by boat. Plus, Craven Cottage sounds like a lovely place to live out in the country.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
From the teams going down: Stoke (hahahaaa), WBA and Swansea, there's not so many players that one would like at Arsenal.

Shaqiri would be a good winger, but he is inconsistent and I think he was a big fish in small pond.
Butland is a good shout for a keeper, but I think we should be going for a better quality.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
A shame that Cardiff/Warnock got promoted. We could finally have an English Premier League with no Welsh teams..

Now we’ll have attempted leg breaking lunges on Mkhi and/or Ramsey at least twice next season!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not actually watched Fulham yet this season, let's see what all the fuss was about then shall we. I do hope they get through, it'd be more interesting watching them in the PL next season than the likes of Derby, Villa or Boro.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A shame that Cardiff/Warnock got promoted. We could finally have an English Premier League with no Welsh teams..

Now we’ll have attempted leg breaking lunges on Mkhi and/or Ramsey at least twice next season!
Not sure about that. Thought the Cardiff boyos actually like Ramsey?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not actually watched Fulham yet this season, let's see what all the fuss was about then shall we. I do hope they get through, it'd be more interesting watching them in the PL next season than the likes of Derby, Villa or Boro.
Fulham could overtake us as 3rd biggest team in London if we're not careful. With their owner buying Wembley they may have some megabucks going their way.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There's something about Shaqiri that irritates the hell out of me.

And speaking of promotion and relegation, this is kind of interesting.

Wow, and I thought the PL situation was rare! I cant see how that can have ever happened before. You watch next season, all promoted teams will go back down :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom