• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The season is coming to a close, and rumours of player and manager targets are about to come in full force. A case can be made for bringing in...

- A goalkeeper.
- One or two centerbacks.
- A leftback.
- A backup rightback.
- One or two centermids.
- A winger.

A lot of this will depend on what the new manager wants and what system they intend to play, but it's unquestionable that some new blood is needed in our defense. It'll be interesting to see, with Sven here, what sorts of gems we now unearth, but hopefully we still manage to bring in an established name or two to give our squad some much needed leadership and experience.

On a side note, and this is very important: Please refrain from posting any twitter ITKs either here or in other player threads. They are only allowed if they are deemed acceptable in the "Twitter ITK Evaluation Thread", which I will be making shortly.

Thank you, and may you retain your sanity throughout this probably frustrating summer.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Summer thread off to a poor start as it doesn't have the correct title of 'Arteta and Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018'.

Doesn't bode well.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Me on page 1 of this thread:

7KMk.gif

Me in June:

giphy.gif

Me in July:

source.gif

Me in August:

giphy.gif

Preacher

Always Crying
Summer thread off to a poor start as it doesn't have the correct title of 'Arteta and Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018'.

Doesn't bode well.
Arteta doesn't need new players. He'll do the same thing with our underperforming lot as he did with Sterling, show videos to them and they all will elevate their game. Can't wait.

Sven became expendable.

Malky

Established Member
Not sure I'm mentally prepared for the roller coaster this thread is going to be.
There will be ups, downs, mental breakdowns and likely 100 pages discussing something off topic that has nothing to do with football.
This summer is going to be something else.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This transfer period will be nothing if we don't get tweets, images, likes from girlfriends, barbers, first cousins etc...

And whatever the outcome, it will never beat the Llama thread

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we'll be after a few under the radar signings, this is where Sven will earn his wages. Top GK, CB, CM, the rest can be less well known. After an awful season, here's to an amazing summer!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Depends on the manager. If we get Arteta/Vieira I’d imagine we’ll be getting a load of kids in and spending very little. If we get Allegri/Jardim you’d hope we are planning to spend big.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The Russians have had their eyes on you two as well once upon a time:
Thunter scolds a Russian:
Arshavin is a sucking football player who is constantly losing balls.

GDeep notes:
Get used to the fact that Arshavin in the starting lineup. I think this will happen often in the next couple of months

Thunter is indignant:
I would remove both of these losers from the field, Theo and Arshavin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom