• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Maybe when you're an old man with all the money in the world, all that comes much easier. I don't think he lived like that or was as worldy at your age mate.

Money corrupts. The man has always had class. I'd be surprised if any field he entered he didn't end up successful. Testament to his will and personality that he remains so humble and has touched so many of his players lives.

blaze_of_glory

5z8fltwdlnx01.jpg

Great pic

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

With a bunch of talented young players from France, I am sure Wenger can work with them and win something in near future.

Mbappe, Pogba, Griezmann, Lemar, Lacazette, Martial, Dembele, Matuidi, Kante, Rabiot, Varane, Umtiti, Mendy, Laporte, Lloris etc....

That's a hell of a squad with a lot of potential, it needs someone to inspire them to new heights.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

9543.jpg

What a great image compilation of Arsène from The Guardian.

From
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/may/12/Arsène-wenger-arsenal-arseblog

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That Q and A was only short, but great. I hated listening to him make excuses as to why we lost, but I could still listen to him talk about anything at all for hours. You can't help but grin. I wont miss him managing Arsenal, partly because it was hurting him badly, but how could you not miss seeing him and hearing him?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

That Q and A was only short, but great. I hated listening to him make excuses as to why we lost, but I could still listen to him talk about anything at all for hours. You can't help but grin. I wont miss him managing Arsenal, partly because it was hurting him badly, but how could you not miss seeing him and hearing him?

Literally feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He seems like a completely new person.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

With a bunch of talented young players from France, I am sure Wenger can work with them and win something in near future.

Mbappe, Pogba, Griezmann, Lemar, Lacazette, Martial, Dembele, Matuidi, Kante, Rabiot, Varane, Umtiti, Mendy, Laporte, Lloris etc....

That's a hell of a squad with a lot of potential, it needs someone to inspire them to new heights.

Yeah , if ever there was a Wenger squad this is it . He's just tell them to express yourselves and you will win .

Latest posts

Top Bottom