• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I remember now that I used to say if we let Wenger go we wouldn't do things right when appointing new manager. People used to send me death threats, say that I know nothing and call me troll.

But at the end of the day I'm still alive and I clearly know more than most on here.

I would have kept Wenger you know. Not because I think he is the right man for the job or that I believe he can win the league. I just love the man to the bits and I would rather keep losing with him than losing with someone else.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I remember now that I used to say if we let Wenger go we wouldn't do things right when appointing new manager. People used to send me death threats, say that I know nothing and call me troll.

But at the end of the day I'm still alive and I clearly know more than most on here.

I would have kept Wenger you know. Not because I think he is the right man for the job or that I believe he can win the league. I just love the man to the bits and I would rather keep losing with him than losing with someone else.
So who did we appoint exactly? Don't confuse the crack pipe with a crystal ball mate.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The poll answers do not give a lot of options, so it was the obvious answer from me :)

Agreed
There's too many unknowns with Arteta and we could easily slip into Giggs/Neville/Shearer/Inzaghi/Seedorf territory where former players are given the reigns too quick after retirements as they completely mess it up.

These last few weeks with Arsène's announcement and and the celebrations around his achievements, made em appreciate him even more.

That speech at Emirates was very emotional as was the match yesterday and his gratitude toward away fans.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hire Arteta. Grew tired of my beloved Wengz when he was neglecting the transfer windows for average ****s like Giroud, Theo, Ramsey, etc.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One of the things with Arteta will be the acronym AKB remains, while for the other group the acronym becomes MOB, which is fairly representative with how guys like DT, Claude, Troopz and all other "fans" from AFTV behave.

c00lguy

Are people here sad that we're getting Arteta?

I'm not that active so just asking for the consensus.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I voted keep Wenger but at the same time I can’t deny that change was definitely needed.

Despite hopes of Allegri I would have been fine with any decent manager. It’s almost like they want to punish those who wanted Wenger out and that’s why I voted keep Wenger. Out of principle I suppose, can’t believe they’re giving it to Arteta.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm actually interested to hear @A Lighter Shade of Blue 's thoughts on this. How far down the table will City drop when we take old Mikel back?

Joking aside: can you shine a light on his role and importance at City?

Top Bottom