• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hire Arteta only because , the atmosphere would have been incredibly poisonous. I believe we have a good enough squad to finish top 4 at least.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I remember now that I used to say if we let Wenger go we wouldn't do things right when appointing new manager. People used to send me death threats, say that I know nothing and call me troll.

But at the end of the day I'm still alive and I clearly know more than most on here.

I would have kept Wenger you know. Not because I think he is the right man for the job or that I believe he can win the league. I just love the man to the bits and I would rather keep losing with him than losing with someone else.
This really happened? If so, hopefully reported and banned since. No place for that here.

I'm actually interested to hear @A Lighter Shade of Blue 's thoughts on this. How far down the table will City drop when we take old Mikel back?

Joking aside: can you shine a light on his role and importance at City?
Not really sure what his exact role is tbh, but I know Pep doesn't want him to leave (and holds him in very high esteem), whilst understanding he might want to, if offered the job at your place.

Maybe PG needs to stop bigging him up all the time then, like he did at yesterdays post-match presser!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Not really sure what his exact role is tbh, but I know Pep doesn't want him to leave (and holds him in very high esteem), whilst understanding he might want to, if offered the job at your place.

Maybe PG needs to stop bigging him up all the time then, like he did at yesterdays post-match presser!
Yeah, Guardiola comes across as that smarmy snake oil salesman trying to sell you something doubtful by over praising it. Maybe he knows that Arteta really is hopeless and wants to trick us into buying him.

Jae

Why is this even a thread? Nothing confirmed yet and even if it was we haven't even kicked a ball, so there is literally nothing to comment on no matter who we appoint. How can we possibly know who's better?

Come back and ask again at the end of next season and we'll have an answer for you, but all I will say is we were going nowhere under Wenger.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's simply astounding that more than 3 people would be happy to see Wenger continue in place of any manager, tbh. After what we've witnessed and then continued to witness since he announced he was leaving? Thank bejesus it will never happen.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom