• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Imagine if Mourinho got fired and Utd got Arteta. No one can imagine that cause it'll never happen, yet it's ok for us? **** off.

I'd take that as a ManU fan without thinking.
A football club as big as Manchester United should not play the most boring football in the league while having such a set of top quality players.
LVG did a way better job than Mourinho.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It has nothing to do with being linked with the Arsenal job. Unless you think Arteta only started working with the players this season, there wasn't any noise coming out of City last year that he was having an impact on the team.

Of course they're insinuating that, otherwise we wouldn't be hearing about all the extra coaching he does with their players. Someone on here even posted an article claiming Arteta was essentially the manager against Arsenal last season, not Pep.

Absolutely not an invention. You probably count on one hand how many people wanted Arteta to replace Wenger when the process began, that number has grown significantly.

Well, maybe he has done a good job after all this season then? Pep has mentioned a few times the stuff with Sterling and Sane, seems like it has paid off.

We want to know what he's been up to given that we're hiring him as a manager. Makes perfectly sense that there's more talk about him now.

5 stages.

Preacher

Always Crying
Da2s6etU0AA-vdm.jpg

Pep had 5 assistant coaches.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You probably count on one hand how many people wanted Arteta to replace Wenger when the process began, that number has grown significantly.
And I think this is mainly due to people entertaining the thought because it's now very much a possibility, as opposed to a few weeks back. As you say, his credentials are now being sold to us in the form of little bits of info like him managing City against us etc. It was always going to snowball.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Been thinking about a name change. Gladiator free mods?

As the alpha male of this forum I want to change.
I told you posters go to sh!t when they get the dreaded 'trusted' ribbon under their avi. Demanding names changes now?.... R.I.P.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He should be the one paying us for letting him learn on the job.
To be honest he should be on the low end of the spectrum. He has no experience and is being given a great opportunity at the top level. Those don't come calling to all players.

Can be added to/reviewed subject to results. But if it goes wrong and he is fired you don't need to start paying massive amounts of compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom