• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's with the youtube ads when you're on your phone by the way? Can't use the forum with them.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Da2s6etU0AA-vdm.jpg

Pep had 5 assistant coaches.
Well that's a relief, when Arteta fails we'll have 4 more shots at appointing the next Pep.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Disappointed, expect better from fellow veterans.
You'll come out the other side intact, lad. Probably get a drug habit and a couple women might come out claiming you're the father of their babies after a fumble in a Nando's toilet... Maybe bury a 2003 plate Bentley in the front window of a job center while smashed on WKD. You'll come through it wiser though, G.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Absolutely not an invention. You probably count on one hand how many people wanted Arteta to replace Wenger when the process began, that number has grown significantly.

Many people vote that way in political elections too. As they begin to view a certain candidate as the inevitable winner, they jump on the bandwagon. People like to feel like "winners." There's a sense of comfort in it.

Comfort is overrated.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Can't wait until we look back on this thread and poll in 5 years and say, "I was one of the 33% that believed in Arteta, the manager who won us the champions league."

I'm taking names of the doubters tomorrow. Last chance to switch.

Please put my name at the very top of the list. Thanks.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just press back and go back in is it an iphone thing as im on android and have adblocker??

It’s annoying to have to press back. I have adblocker but then I get a thing at the bottom “we noticed you’re using adblocker”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom