• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Seems like a rather Ünderwhelming signing.

I wouldn't call Under an Underwhelming signing. Under is basically a young, raw, pacy winger who earned his place in the Roma first team in February by getting 6 goals & 1 assist in 6 games.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Goes on to say he visited the Altinordu academy and a lot of them want to play in PL. Thinks he should stay another year at Roma but 45m could be good value. Sees why club would want to tap into fan/social media potential of Turkey, already no. 1 supported club in London Turkish community.

Don't like the idea of signings for PR reasons.

Taxi Driver

I wouldn't call Under an Underwhelming signing. Under is basically a young, raw, pacy winger who earned his place in the Roma first team in February by getting 6 goals & 1 assist in 6 games.

Lamela was impressive for Roma too...For a fee that's been making the rounds I'd pass - at least until he can perhaps reproduce those numbers in the following season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Lamela was impressive for Roma too...For a fee that's been making the rounds I'd pass - at least until he can perhaps reproduce those numbers in the following season.

Who was that young Turk Dortmund signed after a few decent games and then proceeded to fall off the radar?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Only seen him in a few games, but from what I saw in the Liverpool game at Anfield I was far from impressed, he was ****!

He may have huge potential, I havent seen him enough but ALL I remember thinking during that game against Pool' was if this Under was any good Roma could be 2/3 up by now, he was so wasteful in the first 20mins!

Subbed at half time if I recall correctly.

LG10

Malcom is much, much better than this guy. Probably out of our reach now though.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would rather we focus on getting a replacement for Ramsey in January and then give Nelson a shot in the summer if he continues this form for the entire season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom