• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If our budget is £50m we clearly need to add to it by selling. Here's what I think we could raise, and I'm trying to be sensible on prices.

Budget £50m
Mustafi £25m
Ospina £10m
Welbeck £10m
Lucas £8m
Akpom £5m
Campbell £5m
Asano £2m
Jenks (a packet of hobnobs)

Total £115m

If Ramsey doesn't sign a new contract he could be offered for sale, if so add £40m

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If our budget is £50m we clearly need to add to it by selling. Here's what I think we could raise, and I'm trying to be sensible on prices.

Budget £50m
Mustafi £25m
Ospina £10m
Welbeck £10m
Lucas £8m
Akpom £5m
Campbell £5m
Asano £2m

Total £115m

If Ramsey doesn't sign a new contract he could be offered for sale, if so add £40m
More like:

Mustafi loan or £10m at best
Ospina £3-5m
Welbeck £10m
Lucas £3-5m
Akpom £1-2m
Campbell £1-2m
Asano £1-2M

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Budget £50m
Mustafi £25m
Ospina £10m
Welbeck £10m
Lucas £8m
Akpom £5m
Campbell £5m
Asano £2m

Total £115m

Have to say, getting £5 million for Campbell would be quite a piece of business considering he's out of contract this summer.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kinda disappointed that the James Maddison rumors died completely. That guy looked like one hell of a player and yet probably still attainable within a reasonable price-range.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kinda disappointed that the James Maddison rumors died completely. That guy looked like one hell of a player and yet probably still attainable within a reasonable price-range.
Because our interest in english market is not strong as should be if we want to rebuild Ryan Sessegnon and Maddison the players we should be targeting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That's why I listed him as packet of hobnobs, maybe I'm asking for too much :)

Part of British Core :lol: :lol:

Along with Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Ox and Gibbs

British-Core-2.png

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Cross is saying we want to sign a goalkeeper, 3 CBs, and a holding midfielder.

Sure...looks like we want a defensive revolution. They are saying our attacking isn't a problem...our defense is. I don't agree completely.

We need a Santi type player to dictate the play for us...I really hope we go back in for Golovin. Want to route for him in the World Cup if we sign him prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom