• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
So the transfer window opens tomorrow but what about other things such as fixture announcement, players returning to training, Emirates cup announcement/start date etc. I'll add to this post any that you feel important.

Transfer window opens - 17/5
Transfer window closes - 9/8 at 5PM UK time

18/19 Fixtures reveal - 14/6 at 9AM UK time

Pre-season fixtures

14/7 v Boreham Wood
26/7 v Atletico Madrid (International Champions Cup)
28/7 v PSG (International Champions Cup)
1/8 v Manchester City
4/8 v Chelsea

**No Emirates Cup this year due to stadium expansion**

Last edited:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
My son's 7th birthday is August 1st. Mine is August 13th. Maybe we'll sign a player on his birthday.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully I'll be having an important date in the coming weeks, wink wink nudge nudge.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
About transfer window it will be big problem this year because of world cup. When the world cup finish the PL teams Will have only 3 weeks to buy

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
About transfer window it will be big problem this year because of world cup. When the world cup finish the PL teams Will have only 3 weeks to buy
We defo need to do half our business beforehand. IMO we need a GK,CB,CM,LW. Id like 2 of those done before the WC so theres less pressure. Especially the GK and CB. (im getting the impression we wont sign a proper winger :/

Latest posts+

Top Bottom