• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Young is awful, but what's happened with Shaw? I thought he was a really good prospect.

He may still be decent tbh, just constant injuries, niggles and fitness issues. He's 23 and we're still questioning if he has the consistency for a full season.

Realistically, if we want to be anywhere near you guys I don't think we have the time ****ing about playing these players that "could" be good. It's the good and bad about Mourinho here, he's ruthless in the market. He'll replace guys like a declining Torres for Diego Costa however he'll sacrifice some talents too.

But the truth is Shaw has barely featured this season, if Mourinho rates a 33 year old out of form LW over him then something is seriously wrong. He really doesn't have a future here.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Seems strange that Tottenham are supposedly happy to let Alderweld and Dembele leave. Alderweld has suffered from injuries this season so I suppose that can be looked at as a reason but when it comes to Dembele I always thought he was one of their main players.

Rose going as well but his stock has plummeted this season so it's gonna be interesting to see what fee they can get for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems strange that Tottenham are supposedly happy to let Alderweld and Dembele leave. Alderweld has suffered from injuries this season so I suppose that can be looked at as a reason but when it comes to Dembele I always thought he was one of their main players.

Rose going as well but his stock has plummeted this season so it's gonna be interesting to see what fee they can get for him.
Alderweireld didn't suffer from any injuries he just fall out with Poch because of the contract talks.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Seemingly closing in on Alex Sandro and Fred, good start to the summer for United

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly Do we dare to dream?

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So after buying him for about 115M euros they decided to sell him after one season. Great stuff Barca.

Anyway pretty sure PSG will buy him

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sven has bought/worked with him before, we could afford him and its Barca so maybe we can offer one of those scatty deals that they are so famous for offering! Agreed that we are no longer a huge club, but not sure these huge clubs need Dembele and the the huge club in Italy and the huge club in Germany can't offer the wages. It's unlikely that we get Dembele, but not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom