• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammit

Not really a transfer rumour, but Buffon leaves Juventus, Szczesny will be firt choice. Apparently wasn't good enough for Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Not really a transfer rumour, but Buffon leaves Juventus, Szczesny will be firt choice. Apparently wasn't good enough for Arsenal.
I don't think its about not being good enough its was all about he didn't want to be 2nd choice to Cech.

Sven has bought/worked with him before, we could afford him and its Barca so maybe we can offer one of those scatty deals that they are so famous for offering! Agreed that we are no longer a huge club, but not sure these huge clubs need Dembele and the the huge club in Italy and the huge club in Germany can't offer the wages. It's unlikely that we get Dembele, but not impossible.
I don't get this, Arsenal are still a huge club, but losing out on Champions League football may well hamper your appeal. Need to get that sorted asap, in my opinion.

Heard from a couple of different people that Hazard wants out at Chelsea, would be interesting to see where he went if so, maybe Bale's replacement at Real Madrid? And where would Chelsea go from there?

Joao Santos, agent of Jorginho: "If Napoli reach an agreement with Manchester City, a deal will be done. I'm talking to City, reaching an agreement with them will not be a problem."

Haven't seen enough if him to make a judgement, but he's an Italian international (not saying much right now!) and has had an excellent season at Napoli, so I'm hoping it will work out, looks like a replacement for the outgoing Yaya Toure.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Only matter or time Him and Kane join Real Madrid

Think you're right with Hazard to Real. Could then see Bale coming Utd's way, while De Gea goes the other way down to Madrid. Could see Chelsea going for Lemar as a replacement, as Liverpool have been linked to Pulisic and Ziyech quite recently, wouldn't rule out Forsberg to 'pool. And it would be such a typical thing to happen: A player who'd fight right in with Arsenal, who's been linked to us for 2 years now, ends up at Chelsea.

But Kane somehow just smells of City to me. There's talk and talk about Real, but in the end the english boy will stay on the island, I believe. Further, Aguero is linked with Atletico to replace Griezmann, and Icardi was heavily linked to Real just last summer.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Lots of big transfers that could happen this summer, just hoping we are involved in something major too. Maybe Dembele or how sweet would it be if we got Bale - come on Ramsey bring him over!!

EDIT: hope to God Real take De Gea, sick of him saving United's ass over and over again lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think you're right with Hazard to Real. Could then see Bale coming Utd's way, while De Gea goes the other way down to Madrid. Could see Chelsea going for Lemar as a replacement, as Liverpool have been linked to Pulisic and Ziyech quite recently, wouldn't rule out Forsberg to 'pool. And it would be such a typical thing to happen: A player who'd fight right in with Arsenal, who's been linked to us for 2 years now, ends up at Chelsea.

But Kane somehow just smells of City to me. There's talk and talk about Real, but in the end the english boy will stay on the island, I believe. Further, Aguero is linked with Atletico to replace Griezmann, and Icardi was heavily linked to Real just last summer.
i don't think liverpool will buy any forwards this summer Forsberg Ziyech won't join to be backup for Salah Firmino and Mane. i think Kane will push a move to Real Madrid

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Maybe Dembele or how sweet would it be if we got Bale - come on Ramsey bring him over!!
Dembele isn't going anywhere and Bale is a crock. We have enough of those at the club. Besides, it's gonna be hard for Real to sell him considering the money they paid for him and other than Manure or City, I don't see who would open their checkbook for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Considering Yaya's lethargic style is the antithesis of Klopp's I would say it doesn't make sense at all.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Joao Santos, agent of Jorginho: "If Napoli reach an agreement with Manchester City, a deal will be done. I'm talking to City, reaching an agreement with them will not be a problem."

Haven't seen enough if him to make a judgement, but he's an Italian international (not saying much right now!) and has had an excellent season at Napoli, so I'm hoping it will work out, looks like a replacement for the outgoing Yaya Toure.

I really do hate agents, they should be banished from football. Look at that quote, they act as if they are so important to a deal, unfortunate truth is they are but how they got this power is unbelievable.

If I was a footballer I would hire a lawyer for transfers or go Samuel Eto'o style and just negotiate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom