• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Thought he’d decided to stay at Juventus bro. Gazidis begging on all 4s didn’t work
It's true that he said that. Just like Wenger is honoring his contract right now. Was just curious to know since some people voted for Arteta before Allegri came out. I would take him because I believe we need strong character.

No. Excited to see where this gets us.

Allegri is a bore. Would however take guys like Klopp, Pep or Tuchel.
Tuchel excited me. Seemed like the guy who was ready to stir he pot. He'll be fired from PSG when they fail to reach CL finals again, so we'll see what the future brings. I don't mind a little boring when I can look at the table come April and see a 3 point gap to first place.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I've sent him an email to notify Ivan that I will be dusting off my suit.

I can also confirm that I've emailed a copy of my CV for the vacant managerial position.

B8SuvCkIEAEGyiE.jpg

Hopefully I'll secure an interview next week. They seem to be handing them out like they've done with Thierry Henry.

Didn't you see press release about the new manager needing to know English, blud...?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Classy Alsatian to classy Basque? Sounds about right, couldn't be dealing with no majority ethnic group bs. After Arteta it's gotta be the Bavarian Nagelsmann (as long as he learns how to wear a suit) or maybe some guy from Cornwall.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My Merci Arsène programs just arrived today, would've been sweet if they appointed Big Art along with it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My thing has always been that I don’t want an older coach just because he is “experienced”, a guy like Carlo for example is yesterday’s man, struggled at Bayern.

Get an elite manager or get a young manager.

On Arteta, I’m willing to back this on the notion that the people at Arsenal have seen a special talent.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I want Thierry Henry as the next manager. The fans will back it too.

Better choice than Arteta.

He has tremendous knowledge and clearly loves Arsenal. Like Wenger, he is a fan too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I want Thierry Henry as the next manager. The fans will back it too.

Better choice than Arteta.

He has tremendous knowledge and clearly loves Arsenal. Like Wenger, he is a fan too.
Why is he better than Arteta? And how do you know he has more knowledge?

Arteta is the one who’s rated as a coach.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
According to Somali publication "Horsesheed Media", former Everton player Leon Osman will join Mikel's Arteta's coaching staff at Arsenal.

Godwin1

Very well-known
My thing has always been that I don’t want an older coach just because he is “experienced”, a guy like Carlo for example is yesterday’s man, struggled at Bayern.

Get an elite manager or get a young manager.

On Arteta, I’m willing to back this on the notion that the people at Arsenal have seen a special talent.
You generally don't back the people at Arsenal mate, do you really trust them with this one?

GDeep™

League is very weak
You generally don't back the people at Arsenal mate, do you really trust them with this one?
What choice do I have? This is more adventurous then I thought they would be. I fully expected them to make a dull and safe appointment like Low, Carlo, Blanc. This is more interesting and potentially exciting.

And anyway, Arteta is widely respected outside Arsenal too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We might not win anything, but if Arteta in the next year can develop a team that atleast plays good football, wins more often than not and pushes us close to top 4, it’s progress.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We might not win anything, but if Arteta in the next year can develop a team that atleast plays good football, wins more often than not and pushes us close to top 4, it’s progress.
Think we'll never agree on Arteta being someone we should want as a manager but yes basically this, active progress. Can't shake the feeling bringing him in is an unambitious move by the board which would fit in with what has been going on at Arsenal for many years but we'll have to see.

We both know where Arsenal are going really, better to enjoy the ride and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom