• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you rather?

Would you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gegen Pressing

Just worried Arteta will turn into Roberto Martinez mkII...reaching a ceiling with the team even faster than his receding hairline.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Anzac would blame the weather on Wenger though, it was pathological. Like everything Wenger did was wrong, even when it worked.

I remember him turning in knots when we won the cup in 2014, it broke him.
Don't think Anzac ever recovered mentally from being wrong about advocating for Wenger to be sacked and replaced with AVB in 2011.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think Anzac ever recovered mentally from being wrong about advocating for Wenger to be sacked and replaced with AVB in 2011.
Don’t understand why people didn’t point out the errors of his ways.
2011 -£12m net spend
2012 -£9m net spend
The guy just didn’t understand how football works. The miracle was how Wenger got top 4, spending bottom of the table for several years.:lol:

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/lets-still-all-laugh-at-tottenham.22689/page-55#post-1995507

HOF worthy post.

Cannot see it personally. Uncle Mike would have got odds of 7831/1 on the **** he predicted

I similarly read the most illogical batshit crazy set of predictions by some cnut called Uncle Mike and laughed out loud. I will now agree to everything he ever says as he is clearly some sort of magical prophet.

Sad thing is I thought of uncle mike as we were losing. Had 8 guys round my place for the game and they put me into my bedroom from the 5th goal as I was trying to find anything to throw at the plasma.

Went on Glory Glory and they keep talking about Uncle Mike - made me laugh

Longy

SkySports reporting club talking the Henry.

Would you rather Arteta or Henry ??

I just can't see players listening to Arteta without any runs on the board.
He was a pretty mediocre player by PL standards and played here during a pretty bleak time.

Henry at least was our best player ever, one of the worlds best, won titles here, WC winner etc etc. he has just achieved much more.

I think of Özil and the rest of the players reacting to Arteta when he's firing off shots at them and can see it whistling from one ear to the other.
I think he's just too close.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Don’t understand why people didn’t point out the errors of his ways.
2011 -£12m net spend
2012 -£9m net spend
The guy just didn’t understand how football works. The miracle was how Wenger got top 4, spending bottom of the table for several years.:lol:
And in those years played the best football.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He was a pretty mediocre player by PL standards and played here during a pretty bleak time.

Henry at least was our best player ever, one of the worlds best, won titles here, WC winner etc etc. he has just achieved much more.

I think of Özil and the rest of the players reacting to Arteta when he's firing off shots at them and can see it whistling from one ear to the other.
I disagree that Arteta was a mediocre player. I feel if he had an opportunity at a big club earlier in his career he'd have looked the part and probably made the spanish national team (although there was stiff competition there)

Jae

Arsène Wenger was a mediocre player :p

I voted keep Wenger but at the same time I can’t deny that change was definitely needed.

Despite hopes of Allegri I would have been fine with any decent manager. It’s almost like they want to punish those who wanted Wenger out and that’s why I voted keep Wenger. Out of principle I suppose, can’t believe they’re giving it to Arteta.
Allegri was interested until he was told he would only have 50 mil to spend. this summer He said earlier this week, "I only want to manage a club that has ambition to win".
Sadly, the board and Kroenke have no ambition to win a sausage. They only aim to make a dividend on their shares.
Arsenal are unfortunately cursed, in that they are owned by the least ambitious, least passionate, miserly, tightest billionaire in world football!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Allegri was interested until he was told he would only have 50 mil to spend. this summer He said earlier this week, "I only want to manage a club that has ambition to win".
Sadly, the board and Kroenke have no ambition to win a sausage. They only aim to make a dividend on their shares.
Arsenal are unfortunately cursed, in that they are owned by the least ambitious, least passionate, miserly, tightest billionaire in world football!
You thought about posting something different?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yeah, I will eventually, but this is a major, major point, yet missed by many.
It's not missed by anyone. We know Kroenke's a ****. For us to get a true idea of the extent in which he is, or otherwise, holding us back, Wenger had to go. If the same happens under Arteta or whoever, then we know he is absolutely to blame. My thinking is, I'll wait til the summer window is over and see where we're at.

It's not missed by anyone. We know Kroenke's a ****. For us to get a true idea of the extent in which he is, or otherwise, holding us back, Wenger had to go. If the same happens under Arteta or whoever, then we know he is absolutely to blame. My thinking is, I'll wait til the summer window is over and see where we're at.
Fair point. You wait and see, take all the time you need.
When you all figure out that Kroenke is the problem, we the fans need to unite and protest like mad next season, before, during and after matches in order to get Stan out and maybe Usmanov in.
Hammers and Geordies would not have put up with this as long as we have.

ptrcopp

It was clear after Wmger announced his departure that change was needed. When the announcement came the toxicity that looked over and surrounded the club seemed to lift straight away. For once the fan base were unified. The players played with more freedom and the team were easier to watch.
And yet the errors, while not as clumsy and obvious, were still there.

Agree that "change was needed."
Unless the imminent change of manager is accompanied by a change in attitude to player investment and funding for this, then there will be no change in the club's fortunes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom