• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I love how people think there's a genuine bias. We're one of the most liked teams in the world ffs :lol:

In France Arsenal has been described like a loosing team for the past 10 years.

This is just business IMO. Medias lives for clicks/buzz. Even more so with the rise of social media.

Arsenal has one of the most active fanbase on social media. And they take this **** way too seriously imo.

Same goes for Arsenal Fan TV. If people started to take it less seriously and didn't speak about it at all they wouldn't have any impact.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I love how people think there's a genuine bias.
Literally every club thinks the media is biased against their club:
utd.jpg

city.jpg

pool.jpg

chelsea.jpg

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Yeah it’s ridiculous. Every club’s fans think like this though.

Edit: see @American_Gooner got there first.

Interesting point from that Wenger v Fergie documentary about how Fergie used to get his players deliberately riled up by talking about how much the media loved us.
Love how they admitted they were told to go out and kick us off the park as well. It worked though and repercussions of that are here to this day. Dont think we ever recovered once other teams caught on that was the way to go against us.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Love how they admitted they were told to go out and kick us off the park as well. It worked though and repercussions of that are here to this day. Dont think we ever recovered once other teams caught on that was the way to go against us.
couldnt have happened without connivance of referees.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It worked. And the media's silence showed why the anti-Arsenal bias, unlike some of the other ones, is actually true.

When the George Graham team refused to allow themselves to be kicked off the park - leading to that 21 man brawl - they got branded as thugs.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
It worked. And the media's silence showed why the anti-Arsenal bias, unlike some of the other ones, is actually true.

When the George Graham team refused to allow themselves to be kicked off the park - leading to that 21 man brawl - they got branded as thugs.
They were silent because it was kicking johnny foreigner unfortunately. Funny how the BBC are one of the most PC organisations on the planet but when it comes to football they show their inbuilt human intolerance because it suits them.
Lineker showed absolute glee in seeing Arsenal getting kicked all over the place.

ptrcopp

Literally every club thinks the media is biased against their club:
utd.jpg

city.jpg

pool.jpg

chelsea.jpg

Up until about that time (2014) I think we were the media darlings a bit. The team that played beautiful football and could not quite make it.
However, it does seem to be fashionable to have a go at the team. It happened when we lose, the other team is actually rarely congratulated. And when we win it’s the same, have a go because ‘why don’t they play like it all the time?’ Or ‘why didn’t they win by more!’.
Maybe I am wrong, maybe it is bias, but I feel like I’ve seen us being praised. And considering Pool and Sp**s haven won anything recently they do rt an inaudinate amount of praise it seems.
Though I think the media wankig over City is entirely justified

Reactions: A_G

KROENKE SUCKS

The media have been against us for quite some time and Gaz and the board did nothing about it, happy to let Wenger and the players have to deal with the consequences.

Having said that I do think they have a point here. Does it make sense that Arsenal hire a manager with such poor English speaking skills, especially when we have so many young English talents coming through? This appointment and everything preceding it seems more and more like a panic move. Pep even took a year out to learn German before joining Munich.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
The media have been against us for quite some time and Gaz and the board did nothing about it, happy to let Wenger and the players have to deal with the consequences.

Having said that I do think they have a point here. Does it make sense that Arsenal hire a manager with such poor English speaking skills, especially when we have so many young English talents coming through? This appointment and everything preceding it seems more and more like a panic move. Pep even took a year out to learn German before joining Munich.

Your posts really are just a constant stream of negativity bud.

I'm sure Emery will be doing plenty of English classes over the coming weeks. If it's still poor 6 months-a year into his reign then we'll have something to worry about.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Tweet rightly drawing a lot of negative replies.

By the way, there's a big #blockjohncross movement on twitter at the moment. Seems a lot of fans have had enough of his negativity.
I don't see that tweet as negative.

I see it as senseless. I don't even get what he's trying to say. Is he slamming Wenger/Emery/both or no one at all? :D

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Objectively, I don't think the media as a whole are biased against us. There are a few who hate Wenger, and hate Arsenal, as a result, but they might improve under Emery.

There are a few who loved Wenger, who will now shill against Emery. Again, perfectly normal and happens at every club. Just look at what every United has had to deal with since Ferguson

Latest posts+

Top Bottom