• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
My number one choice for midfield now we can’t get Kondogbia or Fabinho. Torreira is probably more suitable for us if we’re going to keep Xhaka anyway.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Can't wait to see what's this guy is like this summer for Uruguay. Hope he starts.

Shaun90

He's going to be worth a lot more in the future than what we would pay for him now. Should snap him up. He's a mobile ball winner, full of lots of energy, that reads the game well and is also tidy on the ball. Xhaka can still control the game from deep but with someone like Torreira ahead and around him, he'll be far less exposed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We're going to be linked to so many players this season and have no clue which ones are genuine. I guess if they are still going a week or two later they may have some validity.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I couldn't be more in favour of this signing if I were Torreira's own grandmother. Perfect playing profile, perfect age profile, perfect price bracket, perfect character, perfect town of birth....he has it all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Here's a very thorough article on him:

Napoli has been by far the most touted destination for him. I see the logic of that, I just hope it doesn't happen. Otherwise the writer of the article suggests Liverpool, well that's not longer an option. I think Torreira is still too inexperienced for a club like City or Utd to go for him. He could go to Spain obviously, but Arsenal really isn't a bad destination. Good for us and good for him.

But then again when did good sense have any effect on an Arsenal transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom