• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why but the fact he’s meant to be die hard arsenal and he’s leaving without us getting a penny speaks volumes. Thanks for earning millions whilst sitting on the treatment table thanks for repaying us somewhat

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t know why but the fact he’s meant to be die hard arsenal and he’s leaving without us getting a penny speaks volumes. Thanks for earning millions whilst sitting on the treatment table thanks for repaying us somewhat
He owes Arsenal nothing. The deal was he got paid for playing. They paid, he played. Nobody put guns to Wengers head when they were negotiating extensions.

He owes Arsenal nothing. The deal was he got paid for playing. They paid, he played. Nobody put guns to Wengers head when they were negotiating extensions.
He played my backside. He played some he hasn’t repaid what’s he’s made that’s for sure

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
200 Arsenal games, 30+ England caps & when on form a baller.

Rate Jack now or not he is a huge credit to our academy & has absolutely nothing to 'repay' us. :rolleyes:

The club is dire at contract management... Thats not on Jack, Ox, Özil, Alexis or Ramsey. We let deals run down & deserve to with pay them for it or miss out on transfer potential.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed the bit where you explained that you live on a planet where you pay back what you earn o_O
You obv have no idea how football works. Clubs buy players to win things to increase value and the clubs value when players do win things they get big wages those wages are paid by big tournaments wins so and and so forth. Now when a guy has sat injured the majority of the last few years he has only taken money from the club and wasted our time now he proves his fitness he jumps first chance he gets and we don’t get a penny for him leaving. Football is about making money clubs don’t pay stupid wages to take a loss. Anyway point is we won’t actually miss his presence tbh

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You obv have no idea how football works. Clubs buy players to win things to increase value and the clubs value when players do win things they get big wages those wages are paid by big tournaments wins so and and so forth. Now when a guy has sat injured the majority of the last few years he has only taken money from the club and wasted our time now he proves his fitness he jumps first chance he gets and we don’t get a penny for him leaving. Football is about making money clubs don’t pay stupid wages to take a loss. Anyway point is we won’t actually miss his presence tbh
K

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He played his best football at Arsenal this season imo. He may have got the assists in 15/16, but his best wasn't that great. Someone puts a few of his half chances in the net and people think he was incredible. Only 8 assists this season but seeing him peak the way he did gives me more hope for his Arsenal future than 17 or 18 assists or whatever it was.
We shall see, the rational part of me thinks it’s naive to assume Emery will fix everything but surely some of the glaring issues will be fixed.

Nervous excitement.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Jack really doesn't have a position in the team at the moment, he's the odd man out.He's not effective enough higher up the pitch, runs in to traffic, not creative enough. He doesn't have the legs for the box to box role.

Only role I can see him play is that deeper play maker role that Xhaka currently has the spot for. Which makes him quite limited, although he has a lot more to offer in possession then Xhaka, that's for sure.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
While I understand Wilshere's frustration in regards to the World Cup, Sane has shown a much more mature response despite being more deserving of a spot:

It was likely Jacks last chance at a World Cup & he knows it. 30 year old Jack is doing **** all in the heat of Qatar.

He even took a loan to get in contention... Shame Big Sam did Big Sam stuff.

Sane has two or three more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom