• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Dodgy source asides - whats with AFC and getting linked to all these outcasts / unwanted?

We're like that desperate guy who only homes in on the fattest drunkest slapper in the whole bar.....
World cup year always throws up deals & so many of our players on under 2 year deals makes trades easier.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'll take Luiz over Evans. More talented, skillfull, confident defender. There is a glitch in his brain though.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'll take Luiz over Evans. More talented, skillfull, confident defender. There is a glitch in his brain though.

64583992.jpg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Get in lads! Quality defender, good price. Needs to find his confidence again. All to prove. This would certainly mean Mustafi out though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand why chelsea would reject such good offer he want to leave and he not wanted at Chelsea.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Surprised at how many of you want him. With Sokratis being 30 by the time he's announced i thought we'd aim for a young and promising defender not another 31 yr old. I wouldn't mind him but for £20m+ and whatever wages he has i'd rather we looked elsewhere.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

I don't understand why chelsea would reject such good offer he want to leave and he not wanted at Chelsea.

Maybe they are thinking he is part of Sarri's plans and wants him to weigh in? Conte clearly does not rate him anymore so if he stays it's more than a good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom