• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

18/19 Premier League Fixtures

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
More importantly, now that the fixtures are out, can we switch to a league table on the side that shows us 2nd, instead of 6th, level on points and GD, and just behind on Alphabetical order?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We will have most of our team available, City will have players still recovering from WC. This could be a good time to play them, make sure they cant go through the season unbeaten :)

Giroud12

Actually very happy with this. We get the new manager-boost in the first two big games, how will City react to walking the league this season, and who knows where Chelsea might be with potential unrest if Conte stays, Roman might be on the way out etc.

The most important thing though is that Laca, Auba, Ramsey, Mkhi, Bellerin, Leno ++ will be fully rested. Xhaka and Torreira will have a few weeks off as they probably won't go that far. City will have a ton of players going deep in the WC. We all know how Alexis used to look after a big tournament - the guy was jaded far into September. Jesus, Aguero, Fernandinho and the rest of them might be worn down from a long season, WC and possibly celebrations in their home country.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Mesut aside more or less every important player will be ready, so am happy we meet those ****s first. Will take time for them to gel.

Not fearing Chelsea, they're crap.
Might be all the better with Mesut not playing. Big game and all.

vandeley

Mates, i need to book a flight to watch the match vs City, do you think this date will change due to broadcast?
Last year the match vs Leicester re-scheduled for Friday from Saturday..

Cheers.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mates, i need to book a flight to watch the match vs City, do you think this date will change due to broadcast?
Last year the match vs Leicester re-scheduled for Friday from Saturday..

Cheers.
The first broadcast fixtures will be announced on July 6 so you'll know then.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The WC makes that first game some perfect timing, imo. I hope we get a win and the hype train starts for us while the media hounds Pep as being a fraud just for personal banter amusement. But really, I think it's good that we start the season with good tests to see where this team is. Hopefully, they pass it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The festive period is usually when fatigue and injuries kick in, so it is important to look how are the schedules in this period.

Interestingly, United had a piss poor easy draw in this period.
Dec 22: Cardiff (A),
Dec 26: Huddersfield (H),
Dec 29: Bournemouth (H),
Jan 1: Newcastle (A)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom