• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

18/19 Premier League Fixtures

vandeley

So if i do a red membership what are my ods getting a ticket for this match.
Any other options?
Any tickets for sale in the box office on the day of the match?

Rhiannon Jones

Hiya, I want to get tickets to watch Cardiff v Arsenal as I live in Swansea so it's very near. I understand away tickets are only for season ticket holders but do season ticket holders resell their away tickets at all? Is there a certain website that they do this on? Thanks

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Good lord, that fixture schedule. I get a stress headache every time I look at it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting take on our fixtures:

We have a less than 50% chance of winning 9 of our first 20 games, but Chelsea have greater than 50% chance of winning 17 of their first 20 games. Doesn’t do much for our momentum.

Will look more closely at a formula if I can find it. Thanks for the link.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We have a less than 50% chance of winning 9 of our first 20 games, but Chelsea have greater than 50% chance of winning 17 of their first 20 games. Doesn’t do much for our momentum.

Will look more closely at a formula if I can find it. Thanks for the link.
No one is factoring in the Emery effect. I think we'll be top of the league after winning our first three games.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So if i do a red membership what are my ods getting a ticket for this match.
Any other options?
Any tickets for sale in the box office on the day of the match?

If Wenger was still here youd have a fair chance, now i'd say almost nil. Its school holiday season, at least that will be in your favour.

Other options are buying off undesirables outside the ground and off the web. Please don't take this as a reccomendation. You would of course need to apply due dilligence and extreme caution.

No tickets are for sale at box office on matchday.

Befriend a Silver member through "social engineering" :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Leicester on Monday, EL on Thursday then Palace on Sunday should be fun

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Neither is anybody considering that half the top teams will be missing key players due to their WC achievements while we basically have a full squad already back.
Yeah, this is about the only situation in which having average players that can't make their national team helps.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom