• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Price difference between the two is enormous though.
Think the problem is him not wanting to take Jack’s slot and be a fringe player. Banega May be more willing. Still wondering what happened to this “tall and powerful” midfielder we were after.

Crocrodile

?
Kovacic would be the first CM on your line-up sheet.

I even rate Xhaka, Ramsey and Torreira a lot but Kovacic is bordering world class.

He 's not that good ATM.
Shattered confidence and a lack of ambition in order to get the sorely needed PT have rid him of probably 2-3 years of high-level development.

He was a better player at 17 than he is going to be at 27.

Should have made the move sooner out of Real or never have made that move so early as he wasn't going to get playing time in front of Modrić until the latter retires or becomes physically unable to keep up with the game.

Hoping he performs against Messi as I feel he 'll be the guy who 'll mark him for us vs ARG + that he finally gains some confidence and improves his decision making, missed an absolute sitter vs Nigeria instead of passing it to an open Perišić.

There 's a WC player in there, but he needs patience and trust, a year to get physically and psychologically to a level where he is the top dog. Just seemed so lax and unhappy the last few years as a player, but didn't make any fuss about it and made statements that he was happy in Madrid.

If you ask me, I 'd rather Banega for 10 than Kova for 50-60, he 's a bit of a damaged goods situation going on, because Banega isn't that much older and we will be able to save up money as Banega would be a stopgap in order for us to find the next big thing, a Zakaria/Ndombele type to go with Xhaka, Torreira, AMN, Smith-Rowe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kovacic release clause is 50M euros I'm not surprised he asked to leave he is good player

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He 's not that good ATM.
Shattered confidence and a lack of ambition in order to get the sorely needed PT have rid him of probably 2-3 years of high-level development.

Should have made the move sooner out of Real or never have made that move so early as he wasn't going to get playing time in front of Modrić until the latter retires or becomes physically unable to keep up with the game.

Hoping he performs against Messi as I feel he 'll be the guy who 'll mark him for us vs ARG + that he finally gains some confidence and improves his decision making, missed an absolute sitter vs Nigeria instead of passing it to an open Perišić.

There 's a WC player in there, but he needs patience and trust, a year to get physically and psychologically to a level where he is the top dog. Just seemed so lax and unhappy the last few years as a player, but didn't make any fuss about it and made statements that he was happy in Madrid.

If you ask me, I 'd rather Banega for 10 than Kova for 50-60, he 's a bit of a damaged goods situation going on, because Banega isn't that much older and we will be able to save up money as Banega would be a stopgap in order for us to find the next big thing, a Zakaria/Ndombele type to go with Xhaka, Torreira, AMN, Smith-Rowe.
Zakaria. Was impressed with his quickness as such a tall midfielder watching him the other day. Need to keep tapping into that Swiss gold mine.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He 's not that good ATM.

Not saying he is my first choice as I'd prefer to continue to Torreira road of young guns with very high ceiling and I also honour your opinion but as far as I'm concerned he is still 1-2 levels above anything we have right now based on his performances of the last few seasons.

I dont judge by world cup games anyways - even the best player ever looks kinda lost in this terrible terrible Argentina side.
And I gotta say, the overall performance level of this year's world cup is piss poor up to this point to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom